Chapter 32

Bella's POV

There was rustling in the forest. Then there he was. Blake. I knew all hell would break loose but not this soon.

Every Alpha, Beta, and Warriors we have are standing behind us, near the border lines.

"Hello, daughter." He said with a sinister smile. My wolf was begging to be let out then and there but I didn't allow it. It would only cause more chaos.

I scoffed at his short statement. "Daughter? You have no right to call me that. Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm glad I'm not related to some sick bastard like you."

He rolled his eyes at me then eyed my mate.

"Alpha Grayson. Nice to meet the alpha of the pack I'm taking for my own." He said. "It's a shame you had to be involved in all this but at the same time, it's a pleasure to be the one who'll have to kill you." My wolf forced to be let out as she spoke before Grayson had a chance.

"Hurt any of them, and you're going to be begging for your death." My wolf said with a low, threatening growl.

"Oh please! You couldn't hurt anyone." Blake and a few rogues laughed.

"Maybe she can't but I can. I'm giving you the chance to stop, Blake. Get out of here and get it through your thick skull that you will not be able to destroy our packs." Grayson growled, so did the other Alphas.

"Destroy? You got it all wrong. I'm not here to destroy your packs. I'm here to conquer it. Nothing you do or say will change my mind about it. It will only be a matter of time before I conquer all of your packs and with that kind of power, I will be able to overthrow the King and Queen and take their place as the master of the werewolf race." He smirked.

"Do not attack yet, Bella." Grayson mind-linked. I was shaking in anger and my wolf has taken over me, fully.

"Now, what confused me is that how did you end up having this... poor excuse of a she-wolf as your mate. If I were you, I would have killed her the moment I saw her. I mean, come on! How stupid are you to let this bitch into your life to mess up your pack? But then again, I want to thank you for accepting her. For 17 years, I played the waiting game. Waited on attacking your pack. Now, I have a perfect excuse to do so."

I have had enough of his bullshit. No one hurts my pack.

Screw it.

I shifted and attacked Blake but a rogue got me out of his way. That's when all shit went downhill. Hunters are on the trees, shooting arrows at us. We managed to take them down since we have a few females on the roof of the pack house using guns and the other warriors climbed trees to break their necks

Seven rogues against me. They all attacked at the same time but I didn't bother with the pain. I tore them all apart, biting, scratching, and breaking their necks. Zeke then jumped beside me to help. My fur was now a shade of red. I have multiple cuts as well. Brody said that with the Anti Wolfs Bane in our systems, our wolves will not be able to heal us as quickly. We would heal slower than usual.

I was tearing rogues apart that were blocking my way while looking for Grayson. I can't let him get to Grayson. More importantly, I can't let him live after all this shit. I then saw Blake, running away from all this.

I followed him through the forest, beyond our pack territory. He faced me and stared at me with a wicked smile.

I'm still in my wolf form so I could only growl at him. But then more hunters surrounded us. They all have guns pointed at me.

"Don't bother doing anything else. You're going to die either way." He said. But I didn't care. My wolf pushed me to attack them all and with a blink of an eye, I had Blake pinned under me while the hunters are all dead. I didn't care that I suffered from multiple shots to the back. I had to kill him here and now.

My vision started going haywire. I was losing consciousness. I heard heavy steps and growls before my body gave up.

Grayson's POV

As soon as that rogue shielded Blake from Bella, we attacked. My first priority was the Hunters. We needed to take them down as soon as possible or more of us would get hurt.

I climbed trees, so did Ethan, we both broke their necks. One managed to shoot me in my shoulder but I made sure he died a slow and painful death as I pushed him off the tree and let Nate take care of him. Theo and a few warriors of my allies helped us take down the hunters, as soon as they handled it, I turned my attention to Bella but she was nowhere to be found. There is no way in hell, that bastard would get ahold of my mate.

I shifted into my wolf and let him take over to find Bella. I looked around before following her scent. The rogues don't seem to end.

"Alistair, I want you to prepare as many rooms as possible. When someone gets treated, drain their body from the Anti Wolfs Bane so they could heal." I ordered as I ran deep into the forest, aware of my surroundings.

I heard growling just a few meters into the forest and I sprint my way towards that area. As I got there, I noticed Bella on the ground, unconscious, and bleeding while Blake was in human form trying to get away.

"Lucas, follow my scent and get here as soon as possible. Bring Bella to Alistair quickly." I asked Lucas. I wanted to be there for Bella, I did. But I wanted to capture Blake as quickly as possible. He is the root of all problems and capturing him will bring peace to everyone.

I ran towards Blake and attacked him, knocking him out in the process and pinning him down.

"She's with Alistair." I heard Lucas in my mind. I dragged Blake towards my cells and gestured for the guards to take him as I shifted.

"Take him to cell D4. I want more guards around him and I want him awake by the time I come back." I ordered.

I shifted to my wolf and ran back to the battlefield to kill as many rogues and hunters as possible. They managed to shoot me in my leg but other than that, we finished them off. The hunters are dead and the rogues retreated, knowing that I have captured their 'alpha'

The injured are rushed to the pack hospital to get healed quickly while the others are disposing of the body to one side so we could burn them.

"Alpha." Someone called. I turned around to see Brody.

"I'm going to collect the weapons that the hunters used." He said and I nodded. I don't need to question him, I know he has good intentions.

We all then heard a scream coming from the pack hospital.

BELLA! I ran as fast as I could to where the screaming came from. There in the room was Alistair, beaten up and it looked like he was dying. But where is Bella?!

"Help him!" I said and the nurses took Alistair away. I sniffed the room. Rogues.

I punched the wall and made about ten holes when Lucas and Ethan came.

"What the hell happened?" Ethan asked.

"Rogues took my mate. That's why they retreated. They took what's mine and they will pay!"

A/N: I'm going to bring back the voting thing where I require a number of votes to update the next chapter because it's easier for me to update that way. Also: sorry if I kinda forgot about this book since I'm so busy with college and other things. But here you go! Next chapter = 50 Votes.

Blood Moonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें