Chapter 22

Bella's POV

I felt something cold and wet that made me shot up from my sleep, so did Grayson. We glanced at our 'attacker' and Grayson growled then he tackled him to the ground.

"Ethan, why the fuck would you throw cold water at us?" I said in annoyance while Grayson had him pinned down and he is laughing.

"I wanted to wake you guys up." He said, still laughing.

"So a simple 'guys wake up' wouldn't do?!" I swear I might accidentally kill this bitch one day.

"Same here." I heard Grayson through the mind link.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Stay out of my mind, Gray!" I replied and then put up barriers.

"Well then that wouldn't be fun, wouldn't it?" Ethan laughed, louder this time.

I grabbed Grayson so he isn't pinning down his twin anymore and told Ethan to get the hell out. He told us that we have an hour before dinner starts so we need to hurry. Like seriously? I don't know what he's bitching about, I'm already in my dress.

"You have to change, little mate." Grayson said as he stripped, probably going to shower.

"Why? It's not like I got sweaty or something. I just took a nap." I shrugged.

"Yes, but do you want to go down there wearing wet, soaking clothes?" He questioned me. Oh. Right. Fucking Ethan.

While I was waiting for Grayson to finish showering, I opened my suitcase and picked a dress, suitable for tonight. I decided to go with a white short dress with a mint green cardigan and a gold belt. I'm also going to wear a pair of beige heels for shoes.

 I'm also going to wear a pair of beige heels for shoes

After Grayson, I ran to the bathroom to shower quickly. For a guy, Grayson sure does take a long time in the bathroom. I barely have 30 minutes left.

-30 minutes later-

We were heading out to the dining room of this hotel when we were called by Luke. I swear I forgot he was even with us.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up?" He said running after us, we stopped walking so he could catch up.

"I forgot you were even with us." I said honestly.

"Where are Zeke and Noah?" I asked Grayson.

"They're already downstairs, waiting for us. Ethan and Adam as well, as all the other Alphas. Little mate, you got to promise that when I'm not around during the duration of this meeting, you will stick with anyone from our pack and Ethan's pack. At least one of them. Please don't go around when you're alone. If they're not there, you can stick with one of my allies." Grayson said and I nodded.

I knew why. He is hinting that he might beat up some other shit Alpha or something. Or like the other Alphas will take me away from him. I held his hand and waited for the elevator to stop on the third floor.