Chapter 22

Katherine and I were outside feeding Chossa my mind kept drifting back to Damon he looked broken hearted when he returned home from getting answers from The Queen.

"Mommy, Chossa is getting better with her training." Katherine stated proudly. 

"That's amazing sweetie I'm so proud of you." I said. 

Katherine trained Chossa I looked on proudly I knew Chossa will protect Katherine from danger when she was finished training Chossa I walked over to Chossa and pet her I kissed her head Katherine handed me a treat for Chossa I fed it to her. Katherine pet and kissed her dragons head Katherine and I walked back inside the mansion I walked upstairs to mine and Damon's room I walked inside our room Damon was lying in bed I climbed into bed with him. 

"Can I get you anything?" 

"No thank you baby." 

"Why don't you visit her grave? It will help you heal." I said. 

"I'm still trying to process that I have a sister." Damon explained. 

"I still can't believe your father had her killed because she fell in love with a peasant boy." 

Damon snuggled up next to me I wrapped my arm around him Damon laid his head on my chest I comforted him. 

"I love you, Damon." 

"I love you too, Lydia."

I kissed Damon's forehead and played with his hair we heard Katherine come into mine and Damon's room he removed his head from my chest Katherine climbed up on the bed and snuggled with Damon. 

"I love you daddy." Katherine said. 

"I love you too, princess." Damon replied. 

Katherine kissed Damon's cheek she climbed off the bed and left mine and Damon's room I got up off the bed and softly closed the door and locked it. 

"Lydia can you please come to the Royal Family's Cemetery?"

"Of course, I would love to pay my respects to Kylie." 

I left mine and Damon's room I walked down the hall and walked into Katherine's room she was sitting on the floor playing with her toys. 

"Katherine, your father would like to take us out." I said. 

Katherine and I walked down stairs and put on our heavy cloaks Damon put on his heavy cloak we left the mansion Katherine, Damon, and I climbed inside the carriage I held Damon's hand and interlaced our fingers he laid his head on my shoulder. 

"Mommy where are we going?" 

"Daddy is taking us to the Royal Family's Cemetery." 

When we arrived at the Cemetery Damon helped Katherine and I out of the carriage I held his hand as we walked inside the cemetery Damon stopped at his sister's grave he broke down and cried. 

"It's okay babe, Kylie knows about you." I said soothingly. 

"I wish I could have met her." Damon sobbed. 

"Daddy who is Princess Kylie?" 

"Kylie is my older sister and your aunt." 

"My aunt is pretty." Katherine said. 

Katherine picked some flowers and placed them on Kylie's grave Damon looked at her and smiled Katherine smiled back it was starting to snow Damon, Katherine, and I climbed back into the carriage when we arrived back at the mansion Katherine, Damon, and I climbed out of the carriage and walked inside the mansion we removed our cloaks and walked into the dining room for lunch. After lunch I put Katherine down for a nap, I left her room and walked up the hall to mine and Damon's room I walked into the room and closed the door behind me I joined Damon on the couch.