Chapter 31

After breakfast the next morning Damon and Katherine left for his mother's castle, I wanted to go with them but Damon felt it was best that I stayed at the mansion and relaxed I'm not one to just sit around and do nothing all day that's not who I am. But I knew Damon was only looking out for my wellbeing as well as our unborn daughter's wellbeing I walked into the library to find something to read as I was walking around the library, I heard a moan coming from the room that Damon and I made in love. I quietly made my way towards the room and saw Hailea and Fodine making love Hailea gasped in surprise when she saw me, I suddenly felt guilty for walking in on them my cheeks burned with embarrassment both young women came out of the room fully dressed. 

"Lady Lydia, please don't tell Prince Damon." Hailea begged.

"I won't tell the Prince and I am very sorry for walking in on you too." I said somberly. 

"Hailea and I figured the library would be a quick place to sneak off to for romance during our break." 

"I give you permission to take each other to your rooms for romance." 

"Lady Lydia, can we talk to you in private?" Fodine asked. 

"We can talk in Damon's study." I said. 

I led Fodine and Hailea upstairs to Damon's study I unlocked the door and opened it we stepped inside the study I sat down at Damon's desk and lit the wall candles Fodine closed the door both young women sat down in the chairs facing Damon's desk. 

"We're afraid that if Prince Damon finds out he will dismiss us."

"Prince Damon will not dismiss you because you both are Lesbians; I helped the prince change the same sex law that his father had." 

"Lady Lydia would you mind telling the prince about us?" Fodine asked.

"Don't you think it would be better if you and Hailea told the prince." I said. 

"We're nervous to tell Prince Damon." 

"I will speak to him for you too." 

Fodine and Hailea left Damon's study a few minutes later Damon came into his study and closed the door. 

"When I was in the library looking for something to read, I heard moaning I peeked inside the reading room and saw Hailea and Fodine having sex they are afraid that you will dismiss them because their Lesbians." I explained. 

"Did you tell Hailea and Fodine that if they want to have sex to go to their rooms?" Damon asked. 

"Yes, I told Hailea and Fodine that if they want to get romantic to go to their rooms and they booth agreed." 

I got up from Damon's desk and walked over to him and kissed him I left Damon's study and walked into our bedroom he came into the room I watched Damon close the french doors and lock them.

"Are you up to a little love making?" He asked. 

"Yes." I replied blushing. 

Damon walked over to me and kissed me passionately we stripped each other of our clothes until we were both in our undergarments Damon gently laid me back on the bed, he laid down beside me and kissed me.

"What's the matter?" 

"I'm not going to make love to you because you look a little tired and uncomfortable." 

"I am feeling a little tired and our daughter is kicking and moving around like crazy." I said. 

"You need to rest my love because if you don't the midwives will place you on bed rest." Damon replied. 

"I don't want to be on bed rest because I can't do anything." 

"I'll lay here with you." 

I snuggled up beside Damon he wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest Damon gently rubbed my growing stomach with his free hand I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up I sat up on the bed and stretched I looked over at Damon he was sleeping I got up off the bed and put my clothes back on. I unlocked the french doors and left the bedroom I walked down the hall and peeked into Katherine's room she was sound asleep on her bed I walked back up the hall and walked into mine and Damon's room he was sitting up on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" Damon asked. 

"I feel better since I fell asleep." I said. 

"Would you like to attend the Spring Festival tomorrow?" 

"Sounds like fun." 

"I turned the new laws over to my mother." Damon said in a confident voice. 

"Don't the Kingdom hold festivals for the first day of Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall?" I asked curiously. 

"Yes, but I'm not sure if we will be able to attend the Festival of Ghosts." 

I picked Damon's clothes up off the floor and handed them to him and sat down on the bed Damon kissed me and put his clothes back on. 

"I'll put the bassinets together so I can put one in the sitting rooms, my study, and the library." He responded. 

"Babe, do you really want to put a bassinet in your study?" I asked. 

"I wouldn't mind having our daughter in my study with me while I'm working." 

Katherine came into the room she walked over to Damon, he picked her up and kissed her cheek. 

"Daddy, I lost my locket that you gave me for Noel." Katherine cried. 

I got up off the bed and walked over to my dressing table I opened the jewelry box and took out the locket I closed my jewelry box and walked over to Katherine and put the necklace around her neck. 

"Thank you, mommy." 

"You're welcome sweetie." 

Damon and I walked downstairs to the dining room he put Katherine down we sat down at the table after dinner I left the dining room and walked into the sitting room I sat down on the couch and read my book. I looked up from my book and saw Damon come into the sitting room he joined me on the couch and kissed my cheek. 

"Where's Katherine?" I asked worried. 

"In bed she said she was tired and wanted to go to bed." Damon said. 

"Have you heard from King Sorord?"

"Yes, I heard from King Sorord and Wesley is coming over tomorrow with his family and I received a letter from my mother saying that she would like me to invite the Fae King of Biramar over but I won't so that until after you have our daughter because I don't want to stress you out." 

"Will the Fae King of Biramar understand?" I asked.

"Yes, he'll understand because I will write to him and explain why his family's visit will be delayed." Damon explained. 

Damon and I left the sitting room and retired to our room we got ready for bed Damon and I climbed into bed I blew out the candle and drifted off to sleep.