Chapter 36

Damon and I are preparing for King Turodaon Rumpusir, Queen Enrael, and their children Princess Caistale, and Prince Oscar visit from the Kingdom of Biramar. 

"Damon, I am really nervous about King Turodaon and his family's visit." 

"My love relax and follow my lead I had enough practice meeting and hosting royalty." 

"I'm just worried that I will mess up the visit because I'm not a royal." I said. 

"Just be yourself but you and Katherine will have to wear gowns during the Rumpusir's visit." Damon explained. 

"I understand." 

Katherine came into Damon's study and sat down she handed a letter to Damon he didn't look pleased.

"Katherine, your mother and I will talk about this with you later." Damon said. 

"Thanks dad." Katherine replied. 

Katherine left Damon's study Damon leaned back in his chair he closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose with his index and forefinger Damon opened his eyes and rand his fingers through his inky black shoulder length hair and sighed loudly.

"Babe what's the matter?" 

"It seems my mother is over stepping her role as grandmother." 

"What did your mother say in the letter that has you angry? Because I'm waiting to see smoke come out of your ears." I giggled. 

"My mother told Katherine that if she does not attend the High Tea or the lessons to be a proper young lady my mother will send Katherine off to an all girl's boarding school." Damon explained. 

Damon handed me the letter so that I could read it I read the letter and handed it back to Damon and shook my head.

"Katherine isn't going anywhere I don't care what your mother says." 

"We will talk to my mother about this later on." 

I could tell Damon was nervous about King Turodaon and his family's upcoming visit I got up from my chair and walked over to Damon, I bent down and kissed him he gently pulled me onto his lap. 

"I know your nervous about King Turodaon's upcoming visit." I said. 

"I feel really tense." Damon explained. 

"Come with me and I'll help you relax and unwind." 

I climbed off Damon's lap I took Damon by the hand we left his study I led him to our room Damon followed me into the bathing chamber I ran water in the tub and added bubble bath to the water. 

"This isn't going to work." He said skeptically. 

"Just get in the tub and relax." I replied. 

Damon climbed into the tub I shut off the water I stepped behind him and massaged his shoulders I kissed his cheek and wet his hair I grabbed the calming shampoo and put it in Damon's hair. 

"What's in the shampoo it smells good?" 

"It's lavender and jasmine and the bubble bath is lavender and as well."

As I was washing Damon's hair, I noticed his ears were pointy I traced the pointy part of his ear with my finger causing him to shiver a little.

"I'm sorry." I replied apologetically. 

"It's okay my love it was a shiver of pleasure." Damon said. 

"You got pleasure from me touching your pointy ear?"