Chapter 33

After breakfast I took a walk around the grounds, I walked to the stables I walked inside the stables I let Nightmare out of his stall I led him out of the stables and let Nightmare get exercise when he was finished getting exercise, I led him back inside the stables. I put Nightmare back in his stall I was about to give him feed and water when I heard footsteps enter the stables I turned and saw Damon walking towards me. 

"What are you doing?" Damon asked. 

"I'm going to feed my horse." I said. 

"I'll feed Nightmare for you." 

"He's not going to let you feed him." 

I let Damon put Nightmare's feed and water in his stall we left the stables and walked back inside the mansion Damon and I walked upstairs to his study we walked inside the study I closed the door behind us and sat down in the chair facing Damon's desk.

"How's Katherine?" I asked concerned. 

"She's in her room she shouted at me to go away." Damon said. 

I grabbed Katherine's file off Damon's desk and read it as I was reading her file, I found something shocking about Katherine. 

"Damon what is a body changer?" 

"Someone that can change into any person they want. Why do you ask?" 

"I'm reading Katherine's file and her age doesn't match the photo and Katherine's file lists her as a body changer." I explained. 

I passed Katherine's file to Damon and let him read it for himself he looked at me and shook his head. 

"Katherine's mother was a body changer Katherine is a teenager stuck in a child's body her mother cursed her." Damon explained. 

"How can we break the curse?" I said. 

"King Sorord's wife can break the curse on Katherine." 

"How the hell did we not notice that Katherine is cursed?" I asked confused. 

"Somehow we never paid it any mind that Katherine is cursed when King Sorord and his family arrive I will ask Queen Sorord to lift the curse." Damon explained. 

Damon's study door opened and Victoria stepped inside the study and smiled politely. 

"King and Queen Sorord are here to see you." 

"Thank you, Victoria can you please send the king and Queen up to my study?" 

Victoria left Damon's study King and Queen Sorord came into the study I went to offer my seat to King Jackson he politely refused. 

"Queen Sierra, can you please lift the curse on Katherine, she is a teenager trapped in the body of a child." Damon pleaded. 

"Your Highness, I will lift the curse because I had to lift same curse on my son Wesley." Queen Sierra explained. 

Damon and Queen Sierra left his study I got up from my chair and stretched the baby was kicking I gently rubbed my stomach. 

"Lady Lydia, when are you due?" 

"I'm due on the Festival of Ghosts." 

"Do you and Prince Damon know what you're having?" King Jackson asked. 

"A little girl." I said happily. 

"Damon will be a better father than his own father was." 

"Damon told me that you and his father didn't get along very well." 

"He's right I didn't get along with King Lucas because he abused his power as King." King Jackson explained. 

Damon and Queen Sierra came back inside his study Damon walked over to me. 

"My love are you alright?" 

"I'm fine our daughter is kicking." 

"Lady Lydia, I lifted the curse on Lady Katherine she is a normal seventeen-year-old like Wesley." Queen Sierra said. 

"Thank you so much your Majesty." I replied. 

"We can't thank you enough." 

"Your Highness there's no need to thank me I was happy to help." 

Damon and I led King Jackson and Queen Sierra down to the dining room we walked into the dining room and sat down at the table we ate marinated snow crab after lunch Queen Sierra and I were sitting in the sitting room. 

"I remember when I was pregnant, I had a hard time getting comfortable." Queen Sierra said. 

"I'm starting to get like that." I replied. 

"Is Damon excited about being a father?" 

"Damon is looking forward to the moment our little girl is born and he gets to hold her for the first time." 

 "Have you and Damon decided on a name?" She asked. 

"We are naming our daughter Kylie in honor of Damon's older sister." I said. 

Damon and King Jackson came into the sitting room and sat down in the arm chairs. 

"Damon, have you seen Katherine and Prince Wesley?" 

"Katherine and Wesley are outside playing with Chossa." 

Katherine and Wesley came into the sitting room and sat down on the love seat. 

"Mom, I am so glad that I am not a little girl anymore." Katherine said happily. 

"I'm sorry that your father and I didn't know that you were cursed." I replied apologetically. 

"It wasn't fun being trapped in a body of a little girl." 

"I'm glad Queen Sierra was able to lift the curse." 

Later on, that evening after the Sorord's left the mansion I was relaxing on the couch Damon kissed me and joined me on the couch he gently rubbed my stomach. 

"Baby are you okay?" Damon asked concerned. 

"I'm fine our daughter is really moving around and kicking." I said. 

"Do you want to go to the infirmary?" 

"I'm fine babe and I don't need to go to the infirmary." 

Damon and I retired to our room and got ready for bed we climbed into bed Damon blew out the candle and kissed my stomach he kissed me I looked at him and smiled. 

"I love you, Damon." I said softly. 

"I love you too, Lydia." Damon whispered. 

"When I give birth, I only want you by my side." 

"I understand and when you give birth, I will be by your side the whole time holding your hand." 

Damon kissed me and brushed the back of his finger against my cheek causing me to blush we fell asleep.