Chapter 29

The next morning when I woke up, I glanced over at Damon he was still sound asleep I got up out of bed and walked into the bathing chamber when I came out of the bathing chamber, I walked into the dressing room and got dressed. I left the dressing room and the bedroom I walked into Katherine's room and helped her get dressed. 

"Where's daddy." 

"He's still asleep." 

Katherine sat down at her dressing table I brushed her hair and french braided her hair we walked downstairs and walked into the dining room Katherine and I sat down at the table and ate breakfast as we were eating breakfast Damon came into the dining room and joined Katherine and I at the table.

"Are you excited for the Book Festival today?" Damon asked. 

"I can't wait to visit the Book Festival for the first time!!!!" I exclaimed. 

"The festival ends on Sunday so we can attend all three days if you're up to it." 

"Sounds like fun." 

After breakfast Damon, Katherine, and I left the dining room we put on our cloaks and left the mansion Damon helped Katherine and I climb into the carriage he climbed into the carriage, the carriage started moving Damon covered Katherine and I up with a blanket. When we arrived at the town square Damon climbed out of the carriage and helped Katherine and I out of the carriage and walked around the town square we stopped at a few booths and bought books Damon took my books and carried them he bought a few books for Katherine. 

"Thank you, daddy." Katherine said. 

"You're welcome sweetie." Damon replied. 

Damon, Katherine, and I climbed back in the carriage when we arrived back at the mansion Katherine, Damon, and I climbed out of the carriage and walked inside the mansion Victoria took our cloaks we walked inside the sitting room and sat down. 

"Prince Damon, shall I bring in some hot tea?" Victoria asked. 

"Yes, please and thank you Victoria." Damon said.

Victoria left the sitting room I handed Katherine her books Victoria came back into the sitting room carrying a tray Damon and I moved our books off the coffee table Victoria sat the tray on the coffee table.

"Lunch will be served soon." 

"Thank you, Victoria." 

Victoria left the sitting room I poured the tea I handed Katherine, her tea Damon and I made our teas later on that afternoon Damon offered to put Katherine down for a nap I sat on the couch and relaxed while reading one of the books that I got from the Book Festival. Damon came back into the sitting room and joined me on the couch I looked at him and smiled. 

"Katherine seems excited about becoming a big sister." He said. 

"She can't wait to meet her baby sister I'm surprised Katherine isn't jealous about having to share us when the baby comes." I explained. 

I closed my book and laid it on the coffee table I laid my head on his shoulder Damon wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest he kissed my head I draped my arm across Damon.

"Damon what is Festival of Ghosts?" 

"You know how in the mortal world you celebrate Halloween well we immortals celebrate Festival of Ghosts we have a huge party and dress in costumes." 

"Sounds like a lot of fun." I said. 

"Festival of Ghosts is a lot of fun it's one of the most fun Festivals!!!!" Damon exclaimed.