My House // Chapter 2

When we got to my house, Teo was hungry.

"Teo, you know where the food is." I said. "Yea but I want you to get some food tooooooo." I laughed because I always ended up eating his food anyway.

"I eat your food anyway." He laughed, "I know I know. Will you at least come with me?" He was doing a puppy dog face. "Well now I have to. Come on puppy dog." I smiled at him and he started laughing. "Never underestimate the power of the puppy dog face." I chuckled. "Come on goofball."

I started walking into the kitchen. Next thing I know, I'm up in the air being whipped around.

"Teoooo," I said while I was laughing the whole time, "put me down."

He stopped for a minute and set me down, his arms still around me. "No," he said and started whipping me around again.

"I don't get the point of this," I tried saying but it came out as basically as laughing. He was laughing too now.

See this was the best friendship in the world. And I wouldn't want to change it for anything.

Finally he stopped flying me around in the air. But instead of putting me down, he carried me bridal style to the kitchen. If anyone saw us, they would think we were dating and not him and Starr. They never really talked in school because she was always with her group of 'friends' who were all the cheerleaders so I usually talked with Teo but I would see them talking and I would keep my distance from them because they need couple time.

When we reached the kitchen, he set me down on the counter and stood in between my legs. "Whatcha want to eat?" He replied with "Mac and cheese." I got off the counter and started to make Mac and Cheese for him. I took out two bowls and two forks while he watched the water to tell me when it started to boil. When it started to boil, I added the pasta and the cheese packet. He walked over to the TV to pick out a movie to watch. He chose 'Catching Fire' because we saw it in the theater together and read the books together. So we had some history on that movie.

When the Mac and Cheese was done, we took our bowls over to the couch and started watching the movie.

10 minutes into the movie, we were both done with our Mac and Cheese. About an hour into the movie, I got really tired. Since it was Friday, I always seemed to get tired because it was the end of the week.

Before I knew if, I doze off. I didn't want to but I did.

When I woke up, it was 8 PM.

I woke up on Teo's chest, which I didn't mean to do. He was sleeping too, though. I figured he would probably just sleep here tonight because it was getting late. I heard his phone ringing and looked at it. It was Starr. His contact for her was kinda boring. It just read "Starr❤️". It annoyed me because of the heart but they are dating so I mean it understandable. But being the dumb person I am, I answered his phone.

-Phone call-
"Hello?" I already regretted answering. "Who is this????" I could tell that this was Starr. Well duh Maddie that's what the contact said. "Its uh. Teo's friend." I didn't know if I wanted to say Maddie or not because she might go a little crazy. "It better not be that Maddie girl because I told Teo that if he hangs out with her 1 more time, I would break up with him." Woah what? "Oh well glad its not then" I fake chuckled... "Well where's Teo." She produced his name wrong. I wanted to correct her but I didn't. "Uh sleeping so yea. I gotta go byee." "But-"
-End of phone call-

I set his phone down and laid back down. I was laying with my feet on his. But something weird happened. He lifted his head up, put his hand on my waist, pulled me close to him, and laid my head on his chest.

So that's how that happened.

I looked up at him after. He was smiling aw. I tried falling back asleep but ended up just watching the movie instead.

Teo woke up with about 20 minutes left in the movie. But he didn't push me off of him he just laid his head on top of mine and watched the movie.

After the movie was over, we just stayed in that position for about 10 more minutes.

I broke the silence. "So I woke up when your phone started ringing." "Oh. Who was it?" he asked, annoyed that I had moved off of him. "Starr." "What'd she say..." "Huh funny story. She said something about not hanging with me because she would break up with you if you did." "About that-" "You honestly don't have to explain. I get it. You can't hang out with me anymore. That's fine. But I guess you should leave then." "Maddie let me explain." "Go ahead then."

"I broke my girlfriends rules. To- to hang out with you."

I looked him in they eye. "And why would you do that?" I, now, was getting annoyed.

"Because I love you more."

A/N: Where is this friendship gonna go?

I have some idea but it can go 1 of 2 ways so it'll be interesting😉

Well thanks guys for reading. I'm updating whenever I can😊

Maddie🙊