The 'First Date' // Chapter 6

The next morning, I woke up next to Teo.

In his basement.

What had happened at that party yesterday? I don't remember what happened.

Next to me was Starr and then Ben.

I was laying basically on top of Teo. I climbed off of him and went upstairs to his room. There were people in there.

I closed the door and went into the kitchen. His mom was in the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie. Teo told me you and him are dating! Yay!"

Aw he told his mom about is being together.

"Yea. I'm really happy with him. I just feel bad because Starr and I are friends well kinda so it was kinda sad seeing her sad. But I'm happy with Teo so its all good." I send her a smile and she smiled back.

I felt a hand touch my back and make its way down to my waist. I looked back and sure enough it was Teo.

"Hey babe," he said in a sleepy voice. But oh my gosh. He called me babe. I kissed him on the cheek and he pecked my lips.

"PDA IN THE KITCHEN MRS. HALM AM I RIGHT?"

Oh Ben. He was a special one but gotta love him. But I love Teo so.

Starr came up a little after. even in the morning she was pretty omg.

She looked at Teo and I. Her smile dropped to annoyed but when she noticed I was looked picked up her smile again. Wonder what that was about?

I looked back at Teo and he asked what we all wanted to do today.

Starr was the first to talk. "What about a movie? We can see Earth to Echo!" She was so excited and I laughed. "Sure of course! You don't know how many times I've had to watch that movie because of Teo." She looked at Teo but he was too busy laughing to notice.

Ben broke the awkwardness. "So Earth to Echo it is?" "Yea. Let's get dressed first." I sent Starr a smile and she sent me one back.

I feel like this whole Teo situation was going really fast. Like we were officially dating yesterday and its going perfect.

An hour later, we were all ready. Starr and I went to my house to get ready. She was wearing a pretty pink crop top that said 'Sue Me' with white high waisted shorts and some pink flip flops. She borrowed my clothes but I didn't care. For her hair, she straightened it and added a pink bow. Her makeup was super pretty but simple. She put on black eyeliner and added some mascara for a pop. Then she put on some earrings that were pink hearts. She was basically wearing all pink but it looked really pretty on her. I was wearing a blue crop top that read 'I'd Rather be at the Beach' with white shorts and black vans. For my hair, I curled the front and put in a blue head band that made my hair stay in place. My makeup was very simple. It was just mascara and some silver eyeliner on my top eyelid.

We were ready to go. I was hopping Starr was gonna hook up with someone because she looked suppppper beautiful today and she deserves someone.

The doorbell rang about 3 minutes after we were ready. We walked over and opened it and it was Teo and Ben. I was hoping that maybe Starr and Ben would get together but I didn't know. Anyway, back to Teo. He was wearing khaki shorts with a red shirt. He looked really hot and I can say that now because I'm dating him. His hair was spiked and he wasn't wearing his glasses anymore. I loved his glasses but he looked good without them too.

"Wow. You both look great!" he said. "Thanks Teo," Starr said, sending him a smile. At the moment, I couldn't tell what was a fake smile and what was a real one with her. But she walked ahead of us to Teo's moms car.

He took my hand and walked with me to his moms car. He pulled me into the back of the car with him and Starr and Ben sat in the middle row.

I heard some small talk going on between Ben and Starr but nothing that I thought was gonna turn into a make out session which is too bad because I really want her to have a boyfriend. But Teo started talking to me.

"So how is it dating the star Earth of Echo?" I know what answer her wanted and that's the answer I was gonna give him. "Its amazing. I love him so much. I've honestly waited for this day to come." That's all I could get in before he kissed me. It wasn't like the ones before that were quick but meaningful. It was passionate and really did mean something. I would never forget that kiss.

When we arrived at the theater, Teo held my hand the whole way. A couple fans saw us and I got some dirty looks but I didn't care. I was with him and they weren't. I looked over and saw Starr on her phone. She was texting some guy name Cody. I wonder who that could be?

But we got into the theater and took our seats. I was sitting next to Teo and Starr and Teo was also sitting next to Ben.

Let me tell you, these next 2 and a half hours were awesome.

A/N: Oh yay! Maybe Starr isn't gonna like Teo anymore!

Anyway, this is short but I'm running out of ideas. Help please!!!!

Stay lovely

Maddie🙊