Taddie // Chapter 25

I woke up in my bed next to Andrew. He did exactly what he said he was going to. I didn't know what time I actually went to bed but I guessed it was a little before 3 am.

I looked over at Andrew to see he was still sleeping. I smiled because he was so cute when he was sleeping.

I looked over at the clock to see it was only 11 am. The movie started at 4 so we had to be there by 3:45, which meant Andrew would have to leave around 2-2:30. I was honestly starting to get over Teo. Like I never thought that I would actually get over him, but I did. I guess Andrew is just that amazing..

He's made me feel so wanted these last couple days with everything going on. He's always been there for me with the rumors, the movies, and now he got something fancy for a double date. Like I can't really think of a better boyfriend than that. Like I know Teo is a great boyfriend but like he doesn't act the way Andrew does. He's different. Which isn't bad, but not always good. I have to say though, I wish that what happened with Teo and I on the first day of our relationship where his mom knew and he was so proud to have me would happen. Like I can see Andrew thinks of me as like a queen, but sometimes I don't wanna a queen. I wanna be like a princess who knows nothing and just wanders off in the dark woods behind her castle.

Anyway back to my point. I'm pretty sure any feelings I had for Teo, are now sealed behind the wall-of-feelings now. And now I can say that I honestly do love Andrew. He's been amazing like amazing! And what has Teo done? He's pushed me out of his life. I mean of course I'm happy for Teo. He says the he loves her and wants to be with her and I'm happy for both of them. I'm not a big fan of how Starr completely took him from me by starting a rumor and having Teo believe it... That part is pretty bad.

I got up and brushed my hair so it wasn't a birds nest anymore. Then I went to the bathroom and walked back to bed. I picked up my phone and laid back down in bed.

I went through my twitter notifications and instgram notifications. I would always get a lot of Teo fan pages following me because Teo had talked to me a lot on twitter, Instagram, and vine. I didn't go on vine because I didn't want to wake up Andrew. I was scrolling through instragram comments when a couple of them caught my eye:

@addison_loves_teo: You guys are so cute omg I ship you guys! #TaddieForLife

@teohalmisdabae: awwww you guys are adorable #TaddieForLife

@taddieforlife: Guys keep getting #TaddieForLife trending pleaseeeee

Wow. #TaddieForLife is trending and Teo and I aren't even dating...

I looked at my twitter feed next. I gained about 350 followers and about 200 of them had #TaddieForLife.

Oh my gosh what happened after I went to bed yesterday?

I got up and texted Teo.

-Text Convo-

Maddie: Teo what the hell happened last night?

He responded almost immediately.

Teo: I don't know. I went to bed at around midnight yesterday and my twitter mentions blew up when I checked them.

Maddie: Were you with anyone last night?

Teo: Zach but that was it.

Maddie: What did Zach do...

He didn't answer so I figured he was asking Zach.

I got a phone call about 2 minutes later.

-Phone Call-

Teo responded right as I picked up. "Maddie you were right. It was Zach's fault." Ah dammit. "What did he do? And when?" I asked, starting to panic. "He tweeted a picture of us when we were dating and then took a picture of Starr and I and he is letting the fans vote which person I should date," Teo said, sounding somewhat proud. "That is literally one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard. You are letting the fans choose who you date. Well what about Andrew and I? I'm very happy with him. He's the sweetest thing on the planet. Well you are too but he makes me feel so loved and doesn't push me out of his life just because someone told him to." There was silence on the other line. "Teo are you gonna say something or just make me feel bad that I yelled at you.." He spoke up this time. "Maddie its not like I wanted to push you out of my life. I missed you all summer. But this relationship with Starr had to be done. This would be the way for us to get back together!"

Well I should think about this...

Maddie get yourself together. You are with Andrew.

"Teo, I'm with Andrew now. And I love him," I heard someone say 'ouch man' on the other line and I was guessing that was Zach. "Yea I know you do. But don't you love me too?"

Did I?....

"Well of course, Teo." I heard Zach 'awwww' in the background.

Idiot.

"I love you too. But if you don't want to get back together, I understand." I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to say 'no' because there is a chance I would want to date him again. But I didn't want to say 'yes' because I love Andrew.

I really didn't know what to do. So. I just said something to give me both options.

"Leave the offer open. We'll see," I said, smirking even though I knew Teo couldn't see me. I heard some cheering in the back and someone even yell 'TADDIE' before Teo said he had to go, giggling right before he ended the call.

I just looked at the phone for a little before I started giggling, too.

I turned away from the phone to see Andrew was stirring, notifing that he was going to be waking up.

I put down my phone and walked back over to the bed and sat down. "Good morning, babe."

I like die everytime he calls me that.

"Morning," I said back in a happier tone than him. "What time is it?" he asked, squinting towards the window. "Its about 11:30 and you should leave around 2 I think." He looked confused at all. "The double date?..." "Oh yea! I forgot! How could I forget!" His smile was up to his cheeks at the moment. "Aw Andrew. You're so adorable. Lets go eat breakfast." I said smiling at him as we walked hand and hand down the stairs.

A/N: So how is the ship name 'Taddie'?

I kinda like I😂😂

Any thoughts? Let me know!

Stay beautiful

Maddie🙊