Its Complicated // Chapter 10

Teo.

"TEO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I didn't yell but it was loud enough for him to hear. "I uh," he nervously chuckled, "hi.."

"Teo what are you doing? Its 2 am." I motioned for him to come near me. He walked over by me. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok because you didn't FaceTime me but I realized Andrew was still here so I can leave." He started to walk away. I grabbed his shoulder.

"Teo. I texted you and FaceTimed you at like 9:30. But right now, its 2 am. You aren't leaving Come lay with me." He smiled and didn't argue with me. He took my hand and we walked up to my room. I didn't get why we were holding hands but of course, I didn't argue.

We've done this type of stuff a million times but not after we broke up. We barely talked after that because it was awkward between us. Then with the whole Mr. Maxx comment (which made it even more awkward) we barely did anything together. It was weird thinking that was like 12 hours ago we were in the principals office together and now we are sharing a bed together. Like I said, this was a normal thing but like it was just weird this time.

I was starting to feel sick for some reason, I don't know why. I didn't think that it was because of this. I mean, I should be used to this.

But the feeling didn't go away.

I'm pretty sure Teo noticed because I was like tossing and turning and I would sit up and lay back down. "Maddie are you ok?" I could hear the worry in his voice. "I just-just don't feel too good," I said to him, flashing a small smile at the end to try to show him that I was ok. "Do you want me to go?" Maybe if he went, the feeling would go away and I could sleep peacefully. "No," I looked at him, unsure of what I just said.

He looked back at me.

"Are you sure? Like I can leave it doesn't bother me." I didn't want him to leave but I didn't know if staying here was a good idea. "No Teo. Stay please," I asked, my eyes big. "I won't leave then," he smiled after he said that and laid back down. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. This reminded me of Friday night when it was all good and my life was perfect. Right now, I'm really confused about everything. Like I still really like Teo but its weird because he's acting like we are dating by holding me hand and hugging me and pulling me closer. I honestly didn't mind if people thought that we were dating. I would like it if people thought that, its just I don't know.

And what about him and Starr?

But Starr might be dating some guy named Cody.

My life is honestly such a mess right now. I can barely focus anymore, I can't sleep, I get emotional now. I'm not me anymore.

I need to get my life fixed before I make a mistake. But right now, all I really needed is Teo and that's who was holding me in his arms at the moment.

A/N: Wow complicated life at the moment😬

Sorry this chapter was kinda short😣

Thank you guys for the love!💕

I love you guys so much😊

Go check out my new story called Cali!👌

Stay amazing

Maddie🙊