So Confusing // Chapter 12

Andrew walked in. I didn't want it to be him. I wanted it to be Teo, so I'd be able to get some kind of explanation from him.

"Maddie I feel so bad I'm sorry," is all he said.

I didn't care what he said, I was still mad. He made me feel stupid and useless. And I hate feeling like that.

I couldn't even look at him without wanting to cry. He sat next to me and sighed. "Maddie look. Teo told me what happened. Then he said to tell you that he'll come over after school and he loves you. He kinda ran off crying. I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to go to this far. I was just angry at the time."

I understood but I still didn't say anything.

"Maddie are you gonna talk to me?" I just sat there. He put his arms around me and pulled me up on his lap.

Well this is interesting.

He rocked me back and forth and I just cuddled into his chest. He had muscle so he was quite comfortable.

"Maddie I figured you already knew, but I like you. But I get it. You like Teo its ok." I felt something hit my cheek.

It was one of Andrew's tears.

I looked up at him. "Andrew don't cry please I don't wanna feel worse than I already do." He just looked at me. "Maddie you know that you're amazing right?" I honestly didn't. I felt like a terrible person. I hurt my best friend, took my friends boyfriend, and now I was being rude to Andrew. And he seems to really care about me!

I'm so ungrateful!

"No," is all I said before explaining. "No I don't know that. I feel like such a terrible person to everyone. I let Teo slap you, I took my friends boyfriend, and Teo. I've just been a weird friend to him lately." Andrew just looked at me. "You really like him, don't you?" I just kept my position in his lap. "Maddie its ok. You can trust me." I just stayed there. Didn't move. Didn't say anything. "I do," I finally said after a while, just to break the awkwardness. Andrew's grip tightened around me. "Andrew?" This time, he didn't move. He didn't say anything. Just sat there in the position, mocking me. Then, he just stood up still carrying me, and walked out of my room. "Andrew," I squirmed, "put me down."

He didn't.

"Andrew. Andrew. ANDREW LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled as loud as I could. I heard my voice echoing through the house. He stopped and looked at me, his eyes red like he'd been crying. Now I felt terrible. "Andrew please. Put me down. We have to go to school lets go. Come on Andrew. Pl-" is all I could say before he cut my off by crashing his lips into mine.

I pulled away quick to see Teo standing there.

Oh.

I jumped out of Andrew's arms and ran over to Teo. "Teo look I have something to tell you." This was the point I was gonna tell him I still liked him. "Yea I do too," he spat at me. "I was stupid enough to think that you liked me. I was gonna ask for your forgiveness to see if we could go back out together. But then I see you and Andrew hit it off well." I couldn't believe what I was just hearing. "Andrew kissed me and I pulled away as fast as I could. He was just holding me so tight I couldn't get out of his grip, but I saw you and jumped out. Teo I don't like Andrew I like you."

That was all I got in before I started to black out.

There was someone screaming my name, but I don't remember past that.

A/N: I just had to add a twist😂

But what do you think happened here? Let me know I'm interested to see what you guys think!

But over 600 reads you are all amazing💕😊

Stay amazing

Maddie🙊