Broken // Chapter 11

When I woke up the next morning, Teo was still holding onto me. I felt like we were more than just best friends but honestly I wasn't sure what we were. I mean he's the Teo Halm, I'm sure he's already found another girlfriend. There were about 7 girls flirting with him yesterday.

And to think I still like him.

I just stayed in that position until I remembered that Andrew was still downstairs. On the couch.

Oh god.

My family is gonna see him.

I jumped up and ran downstairs. Thank god he was still there. I heard someone yelling my name and I turned around to see a worried Teo. "Are you ok???" He looked very worried. "Yea yea I'm fine. I just forgot Andrew was down here. Here help me wake him up." He deep sighed. "Fine," he said in an annoyed tone. I smiled at him and walked over to Andrew. Teo followed me and started tapping on him. Then his face lit up. "Maddie. Can I please do a smack cam? I do them to like everyone."

Of course it would be hilarious but I don't want Andrew to be mad at me.

"Yea go ahead." He smiled big at me, "Maddie you're the best." This time I smiled. He got his phone and started recording a vine. "Smack cam with Mads." He looked over at me and smiled. Then, he took his hand and smacked Andrew super hard across the cheek. Andrew popped up. "TEO WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Teo was laughing super hard in the corner. The Andrew looked at me.

Uh oh.

"Maddie. I can't believe you let him do that to me." I scrambled to think of something to say. "He said he wouldn't smack you hard," was all I came up with. "And you believed him? After he lied to you? He cheated on you. Kissed another girl. And you still believed him?" I felt ashamed. "You're right. How could I be so stupid?" Andrews face dropped to guilt. "Maddie I didn't mean it like that." This time I felt Teo's hand on my back. I didn't care. I just walked away. Walked away from them. I walked away from Teo. Walked away from Andrew. I just needed some space. I walked up to my room and decided it would be a good idea to FaceTime Starr.

-FaceTime call-
When Starr picked up, I started crying. I just broke. She looked at me, very worried. "Maddie what's the matter?" I just couldn't stop crying. "Maddie talk to me. Please." I tried talking but I it came out it mostly as sobs. "Its just so complicated and Andrew and Teo and I just don't know I'm falling apart." Starr just listened as I went on and on. I was gonna be late to school but I didn't care. Starr didn't either. We just talked for a little then and she calmed me down. A little while later, I heard a knock on my door.

Teo? Andrew? My mother?

I told Starr to go on mute and pretended to be on twitter. "Come in," I said although it came out quiet, but they still heard me. It was exactly the person I didn't want to see at the moment but I guess I would have to face him sometime or later.

A/N: Oooo who do you think it is?

Ah you are all amazing.

I LOVE YOU GUYS💕

Stay awesome

Maddie🙊