New Neighbors // Chapter 34

After the photo shoot, Teo and I went to his house.

"Whatcha wanna do?" I asked him while he was looking at his phone. "Well. We probably should do our homework," Teo said.

Shoot I totally forgot about that.

"Oh yea. I forgot about that. Let me go grab my homework and I'll be back," I said as I walked out of his room and made my way over to his house.

"Hi mom!" I called out when I walked into my house. "Maddie, honey, come here!" she called back. I walked into the kitchen where she was. There were 3 other people there: a mom, a dad, and a very attractive guy who looked about my age. "Maddie. I want you to meet Judy, Jim, and Brandon," my mom said, pointing to them as she told me there names. "Hi," I said with a little giggle at the end. "I'm Maddie," I said walking over to them and shaking each of there hands. When I reached Brandon, I looked up at him. "Hey," he whispered as I let go of his hand. Wow he was very attractive. He had brown hair, bright blue eyes, a strong jawline, and had a perfect smile. Wow..

I stepped away and took out my phone. I texted Teo that I wasn't gonna be able to come back over for a little. I put my phone back in my pocket and listened to my mom and his parents talk. "Maddie, do you mind if they eat over for dinner?" my mom had asked. I smiled and nodded. "Yea. I don't see why that would be a problem," I said and looked over at Brandon, who was smiling at me.

I was lost in a gaze when I heard the doorbell. I excused myself and walked over to answer the door.

When I opened it, Teo was there. "Hey can I come in?" he asked. "I'm kinda busy-" "Great thanks," he said before I could finish saying anything.

I moved out of the way and he entered my house. I walked back over to where Brandon and his family was before I realized that Teo was following me.

Oh boy. How is this gonna go?

Teo had a confused look on his face when he entered the kitchen. "Teo, these are my new neighbors. Judy, Jim, and Brandon," I told Teo. "Hi. I'm Teo," he said, smiling at Judy and Jim. When his gaze reached Brandon, his face dropped. Brandon kept smiling at him and then his smile dropped, too.

I was just looking at both of them have a stare down. Then I felt a hand creep on to my waist. I looked over and saw Teo still looking at Brandon and smirking at him.

I could tell he was jealous that I was going to be talking to another very attractive male. Like I liked Teo.

Wow. I just said I liked Teo. I must actually like Teo...

But I was already starting to grow feelings for Brandon.

"Why don't you kids get to know each other better while I make dinner," my mom said, showing a smile to everyone in the room. We nodded and started to walk out of the room. "Teo, you staying for dinner?" she asked and of course Teo said yes.

Brandon and I walked up to my room. "So Teo... like the  actor Teo Halm?" Brandon asked me, looking amazed. "Yea. We've known each other for a while," I said and smiled at Brandon. "But are you two-" I cut him off. "No no we aren't dating. He's just my best friend," I said and started blushing. I didn't know why but whenever I knew Teo was my best friend, I got really happy. I would always blush whenever that happened. I never understood why...

Teo suddenly burst in the room. "Teo hey!" I  screamed not expecting him to enter the room so quick. "Hey. Wh-what's going on in here?" he asked, his voice cracking at the end. "Well I was just telling Brandon," I had giggled a little bit after I said his name... shoot, "about how you are the actually actor Teo Halm," I said and looked over at Brandon. He had a huge smile on his face and was looking over at Teo. "Its so cool knowing you! My little cousin is a huge fan! She's 7...," Brandon said looking at the ground after he said her age. "Of course she is," I heard Teo whisper. "What?" Brandon asked. "Nothing," Teo said faking a smile.

We had talked for about 30 minutes. Whenever Brandon would start to flirt with me, Teo would wrap his arm around me or pull me closer to him. He was very, very overprotective. I honestly didn't mind it... I thought it was sweet.

"Hey Brandon. Ever had a girlfriend?" Teo asked him suddenly. "Uh yea. I've had 2 before. My most recent one was actually my definition of a perfect relationship. Her name was Annie. And I had to break up with her because I was moving. Moving from Florida sucks because I'm moving over like 2000 miles away and long distance like doesn't work for me. I have to have the person near me. I have to love them. I have to be able to be with them." I hadn't even noticed how intently I was listening until Teo had fully wrapped his arm around me and pulled me very close to him.

Brandon had puffed up his cheek before continuing his story. Once he sighed, he finally continued. "So yea. We had a perfect relationship. I was really happy. But I hope that I can find a girlfriend sometime soon," he said then smirked at me. I bit my lip and blushed.

Wow. I'm pretty sure that he knew I liked him because he started smiling really big at me.

"My first relationship I ever had, uh, was pretty bad. The girl had, uhh, cheated on me. And, a," a tear had fallen out of eye and started to fall down his cheek. "Oh Brandon," I said before getting out of Teo's grip and walking over to Brandon to wipe away the tear. "Thanks," he said with a little laugh, "you probable think that I'm a baby now. You should never see a guy cry," he said as he let out another tear. "No no trust me. It's ok. I've seen Teo cry," I said looking over at Teo who was awkwardly sitting there. "Oh please. I've seen you cry a lot lately," he said to me. He wasn't wrong. I had cried at least 5 times yesterday night...

"Yea. I know you did. I cried like 5 times yesterday but do you blame me?" Teo shook his head. "Andrew is still stupid for breaking up with you," Teo said, looking at the ground. I walked back over to Teo. "You really are the best best friend ever," I said, forgetting that Brandon was in the room. "Should I leave...?" Brandon awkwardly asked. "No," I said starting to laugh, "no. Let's go see if dinner is ready," I said getting up and pulling Teo up after me.

We all started to go downstairs. And I knew at that moment, I had a crush on both of them.

A/N: So Brandon and Maddie... or Teo and Maddie...

Was this good for you guys? :)

I'm gonna need a suggestion from you guys soon!

Stay perfect

Maddie🙊