Celebrations

"And cut" yelled Mark.

The crowd roared with excitement as all the cast jumped in the air overwhelmed with happiness.

They had just completed the final episode of the 8th season.

Everyone celebrated, the actors were farewelled by the crowd as they all moved out. Cheers continued long after the ending of the episode.

There was a pre-planned party at Johnny's house on Saturday night where the cast members and their famlies would be attending. Sort of like a massive congratulations.

There was a little get together, just for cast and crew at the studio lot.

Johnny walked over to the fridge and pulled out a beer. This was the best time, they were allowed to eat and drink everything on set. And as the set was changing for the new season. They could take anything home that wasn't need anymore.

Kaley was holding a beer in her hand, standing in a group, in a conversation. She then turned around and walked down backstage. She seemed sad.

Johnny followed her. She ended up going to her dressing room. Johnny sensed something wasn't right.

He knocked on her dressing room door.

"Kaley, baby. Are you alright. Can I come in" he asked placing his face close to the door.

"Its open" she yelled from her ensuite.

He opened the door and went in, she was at the sink in her bathroom. He went up behind her and placed his arms around her waist.

"What's up, I can see you've been crying" he said just after placing one precious kiss on her neck.

"It's nothing. I really don't want to talk. You go back out and enjoy the party" she tried to push him away.

"Look, I told you. I'm here for you through think and thin, and I'm not leaving here until you tell me what's wrong" he said boldly.

"I just found out, that my family can't come to the party at your house on Saturday night because my brother has been put in hospital. Being an electrician, he was at work and got struck at someones house. He's in ICU in a medical induced coma at the moment. They said he will be fine and not to worry and the coma was just for precautions" she sobbed into his shoulder.

"Oh Kaley, that's horrible" he cupped her face in his hands and wiped away the tear floating down her face with his thumb.

"If you want some time alone, just tell me. But I would be sad if you made me go back out to the party while you sat in here" he tried to persuade her to let him stay.

"Come outside and party with me, we have to celebrate finishing another season and the fact that umm.. that.. I love you Kaley. I really do"

This was the first actual time, that Johnny had told Kaley he loved her. They both always knew that they loved each other. From day 1.

"Every night, when I was in bed with someone else. I wished it was you. In the morning, when I woke up, I was happy for a second, because I thought it was you lying next to me. Then thinking about you in bed with other guys. Them holding you, kissing you, touching you. Not treating you the way you deserve to be treated. Not making you a cup and of coffee in the morning, and leaving before they even had breakfast. Kaley. none of them treated you the way I would have treated you"

"And you think it was easy for me? You dating other girls. They were all beautiful, funny and intelligent. I would think about you in bed with them. Those girls not holding you like I would. Knowing that they would never love you the way I did"

At this stage, they were arm in arm, Kaley was crying in Johnny's shoulder. Johnny had tears as well. This was the first time Kaley had seen Johnny cry. As Johnny, not Leonard.

"You loved me?" he said

"I never stopped"