Family

Kaley woke up to the blaring sun in her eyes and the peaceful chirp of bluebirds outside her window. She rolled over to find her amazing boyfriend next to her, fast asleep.

Kaley moved closer to Johnny and kissed his lips. She ran her fingers through his hair, and passionately kissed him. His eyes slowly opened and a huge smile grew on his face.

"Good morning precious" Kaley greeted him.

"Good morning baby" Johnny replied.

"We have an interview this morning, we better get up" Kaley said snuggling into Johnny's chest.

"Can't we, you know.. Play a little bit?" Johnny asked kinkly.

"No, I need to get Levi ready so Simon and Jocelyn can babysit for a few hours.

"C'mon baby, you can't wake me up with a kiss like that and not do anything about it" Johnny said running his hands down Kaley's chest.

Kaley grabbed Johnny's hand, pulled it away.

"The best I can do is a morning shower" Kaley replied smiling as she placed another kiss on his lips.

---

Jim and Todd had just retuned from their morning walk with Otis and Rufus. They walked hand in hand up their driveway to get to the front door. As Jim openedbthe door and unleashed both Otis and Rufus, they both ran off, stuggling to get traction on the cold tiles, towards their water bowls both conveniently labeled with an 'O' and a 'R'.

Jim flicked on the kettle, grabbed a cup out of the cupboard and sat down on near the breakfast bar on instagram. He noticed Mayim's morning selfie was up before his. He took a quick, cute little snap of his face with an adorable smile. He captioned it "@missmayim beat me, still love her" - Todd walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was all spiked up, his body was red from the heat of the shower. He walked up behind Jim and hugged him, pushed against his neck and kissed him cheek. 

"You're in a good mood" Jim asked.

"Why wouldnt I be? I get to spend the day with you!" Todd replied cutely.

"How about we go to lunch, or dinner maybe?" Jim asked, putting his cup in the sink. 

"That sounds wonderful" Jim said walking past Todd, kissing him and then heading to his bedroom to get his clothes for a shower.

"Jim baby, did you want to invite the other guys?" Todd yelled out while he was in the shower. 

"Sure" Todd heard a mumbled yell from the bathroom.

Todd wondered around the house, picking up dirty clothes, and cleaning up. Rufus followed him around the house, hot on his trails. Todd just ended up on the couch snuggled with the two puppies watching the Ellen show. Jim came and sat with him, and thats how they spent their morning.