Anniversary

It was the morning of Johnny and Kaley's 1 year anniversary. It had been a wild year, ups and downs - break ups and make ups. They were just proud of each other for both sticking by one another.

Johnny was up early, he set his alarm so he would wake up before Kaley to prepare a special breakfast for her. It was 9am and Kaley was sleeping in, Johnny woke her up with a sweet kiss on her lips.

He wispered.

"Happy 1 year anniversary beautiful" 

Kaley smiled as she was still waking up.

He pulled the sheets off her and rubbed her belly.

"And good morning to you my little child, i love you" 

Johnny was in a really good mood. Kaley hopped up out of bed and went for a shower. Johnny joined her.

After about 10 minutes, they both exited. Johnny grabbed Kaley's hand and led her to the kitchen where he had a full buffet breakfast prepared for her with candles and everything. 

"Oh Johnny" Kaley said overwhelmed.

"I love you so much, you are absolutley amazing" she said kissing him and pulling him into a warm hug.

She had an enourmous smile on her face and so did Johnny.

Kaley was due in a 3 weeks, so the day was getting close. Last weekend, the boys; Todd, Jim, Simon, Kunal and a few of Johnny's other mates had a working bee where they put all the baby's furniture together and painted the nursery. 

 "I love you so much, Johnny Mark Galecki" Kaley said grabbing his hand and slowly sitting down in the chair to eat her breakfast Johnny had made for her.

"I have a perfect day planned for a perfect girlfriend"

----

After a wonderful night at the movies together watching "Notting Hill" - they went out to dinner at a romantic resturant in California.

Johnny and Kaley both sat quietly as the waiter took their orders.

"I'll have the Shanki Pasta Salad please" Johnny said politely.

"And I'd like the same, thank you" Kaley said

"Will that be all tonight?" ask the waiter smiling.

"Yes thanks" Johnny said taking a sip from his water.

"Big fans guys" the waiter said slyly as he walked away.

Kaley and Johnny were prepared for whenever their relationship was going to be revealed. The media would work it out soon enough and Kaley and Johnny had both decided that they were ready.