Dinner

Jim and Todd suited up. Jim in a pinstipe black suit, with a light blue under shirt with a black tie and Todd wearing a white long sleeved shirt with a black vest and a black jacket.

They both put on their rolex watches, laced up their black dress shoes, and headed for the door. Jim locked the door behind them, and held his hand as they walked down the small slope of their footpath to Jim's car. Jim was driving tonight, they took turns driving. It was an agreement they came to a few years ago. Jim and Todd were coming up on their 13th anniversary. Todd wished they would get married, but he understood that Jim was ready. Todd was prepared to wait. Thats how much he cared for Jim.

Jim got a text from from Kaley, saying that her, Johnny and Levi were running 20 minutes late, and that they would see them shortly.

As Jim and Todd entered the resturant, and found Simon and Jocelyn sitting at the table reserved with the name 'Parsons' - As Jim and Todd made their way down to the table, Todd pulled the chair out for Jim to sit down. Jim gave him, the cutest and most romantic smile. Todd just smiled as well. Todd sat down next to Jim, holding his hand under the table. Kunal and Neha entered, and so Melissa and Winston.

Kaley and Johnny entered, Johnny was holding Levi and Kaley pushed an empty pram with her handbag in the seat. Kaley was wearing a little black dress, with her hair straightened. Johnny had a clean shaven face, with his hair just natural. As curly as it always was. He had a plain black suit, with a light blue undershirt. Levi, who was now almost 3 months old, was just wearing a little onesie, with a bunny on the front. He was fast asleep in Johnny's arms. Kaley sat down at the end of the table, and Johnny sat next to her. He put Levi down the pram.

"Who wants drinks? My shout" Jim said, standing up.

"I'll have a coke and rum, and Kaley will just have a lemon lime and bitters" Johnny said, smiling at Kaley.

"I'll come with you" Winston said standing up.

"Anyone else?" Jim asked poiletly.

"I'll just have a beer thanks Jim" Kunal said.

"Nothing for me" said Neha, Kunal's wife as she quickly answered a phone call.

Winston and Jim walked towards the bar.

"So whats everyone going to have for dinner?" Todd said, with his perfect smile.

--

The night was still kicking. it was almost 10pm. They had all had dinner, and everyone was just sitting around the table talking.

"The reason I actually invited you all here tonight, is because i had something really important to do.." Jim said, he wiped his face. He scrunched his napkin up, put it on the table and stood up.

He was directing this conversation, to the whole group. They had a private room, it was secluded from the rest of the resturant.

"Now, i know. I really have been slack with this, but i have really been thinking about this for a while - like, a long while. But for the past, almost 13 years. I have woke up next to this face.." Jim said looking at Todd and smiling.

"And everytime, I see his face, all i can do is smile. Because for the past 4736 days, i've been in a relationship with this man. And to be honest, they have been the happiest 4736 days of my life. And because of this man, i have done so many amazing things and meet so many amazing people. Basically, what i'm trying to say, is..." Jim turned to Todd, smiled.

"Todd Allan Spiewak, you're the most amazing man ive ever met. I love you with all my heart. I couldnt think of spending the rest of my life, with anyone else" Jim grabbed Todd's hand. Got down on one knee.

"Todd, will you be my husband"