Reactions

"Kaley, we need to talk" Kaley heard as she checked her voice mails from Johnny.

She decided to text him.

'I'll meet you at Starbucks at 3:00pm?'

--

Kaley sat at a two-person table in Burbank, California. It was 3:12pm and Kaley still sat alone with a coffee in her hand. She heard Johnny's voice of him talking on the phone as he walked over. He hung up whoever he was talking to and sat down at the table with Kaley. Kaley passed him a coffee that she ordered for him earlier.

"Ugh, sorry its cold" she said quietly.

"Its alright" he replied shyly.

"Look, Kaley. About what you said, before you left. Was it true"

Kaley nodded.

"I'll be there for you, I'll support you 100% of the way Kaley. I'm sorry for how I reacted, i was just shocked. All kids, do deserve a father" Johnny said to Kaley reaching out to hold Kaley's hand.

"Did you want to stay over tonight? we have some things to talk about" Kaley offered to Johnny hoping he would say yes.

"I'd love to" he replied with a cheeky smile on his face.

--

They walked into Kaley's house hand in hand.

"Kaley, I'm really sorry. I've missed you" said Johnny starring into her eyes.

"I've missed you too"

"So, ugh. Before we get serious again, how will we tell everyone that your pregnant?

"I say, we worry about that tommorow and now, we makeup all the time we lost" Kaley said cheekly putting her hand on Johnny's shoulder and kissed him.

They passionatley made out for about 20 minutes until Johnny picked her up; like he always does. They both made there way to the bedroom.

--

Kaley was wandering around her apartment cleaning up, when she heard Johnny hop out of the shower. They sat in silence on Kaleys brown couch. Snuggled in the warmth of each other, Johnny had his two hands on Kaleys belly. They were both thinking. About many things. Espically about this baby..