Beta Test

Jim, Todd, Rufus and Otis walked towards the park bench. Mayim, Kunal and Neha, Winston and Melissa all sat on the park rug on the ground. 

It was a pre-filming gathering together in the Burbank park across the road from the studio lot. 

They sat around a packet of potato chips, hot chips, and various other snacks. Mayim sat with a few pieces of fruit in from of her. Jim and Todd made themselves comfortable with Rufus and Otis sitting patiently next to the pair of them. 

The studio filming started at 2pm and Kaley and Johnny still hadn't arrived at the park where they all planned to meet at midday. 

"I know they did have an appointment at the doctors earlier this morning, not sure where they are now though?" Mayim stated contributing to the conversation.

"Did you want me to call Kaley?" Todd interupt polietly.

Jim and Mayim nodded in sync while the others just mumbled in agreement.

Todd pulled out his iPhone from his side pocket and selected Kaleys contact. He waited patiently as his phone was set on speaker waiting for Kaley to pick up.

"Hello Toddles" Kaley answered sweetly obviously looking at the caller ID

"Morning" Todd replied

All of the other cast members contributed with a hi, hello or some other type of recongnition of Kaley whilst Todd's iPhone was on speaker.

Jim started talking into Todd's phone.

'Hi Kaleycakes, when will you two lovebirds be meeting us at the studio park?" Jim said sweetly like always.

"We are on our way now, were a few complications at the hospital, will see you all soon" Kaley said clearly into the mobile phone.

In the background, you could hear Johnny's deep voice mumbling where they were.

"See you soon" Jim said tapping the 'End Call' button on Todd's phone for him.

They all sat in peace together as Simon walked over from the lot towards the rug that they all sat on.

"Simon, you missed out on all the fun" Melissa teased.

"Wait, what happened?" Simon asked sounding confused and worried.

"Nothing, you dufus. Your worried face is adorable" Melissa laughed as Winston grabbed her hand out of an act of jealously.

As Simon sat down, the group moved around in the circle making room as they all saw Johnny and Kaley drive past. They turned into the studio lot, once again getting stopped by the security guard, like the whole cast always did. Parking the car infront of Studio 25, then they all saw Johnny run around and help Kaley out of the car, opening the door for her and holding her tight as she struggled with her ever growing belly.

"He is such a sweetie pie, looking after Kaley" Todd said sweetly as the whole cast watched what Johnny and Kaley were doing from a distance.

Kaley was nearly 8 months pregnant by now, and the whole media was still on her case about the confirmation of who was the father of her baby. In the show, it was Leonard - so naturally they were many suspicions that Johnny may also be the father. The media went crazy, and so did the fans of the show. The paparazzi was everywhere these days and Kaley and Johnny knew they couldn't keep it a secret for much longer.

They just went about their normal business as the media cause up a huge stir over their lives.

"Hey, I'm a sweetie pie too" Jim said jealously too Todd putting his hand on Todd's leg.

Johnny and Kaley were walking hand in hand, as they crossed the road over towards the park where the rest of the cast were.

Once again, the whole cast moved around to make room for Kaley and Johnny.