Baby Bump

Kaley was now 3 months pregnant and had an adorable baby bump. Johnny and her were finally on good terms. Today was the day, where Kaley had a meeting with the writers on the show about the up coming season.

"Morning guys" said Chuck Lorre walking into a room at the lot followed by Steve, Lee and Bill.

"Hi guys" said Kaley and Johnny together as Johnny pulled out Kaleys chair and helped her sit down.

"Ok, how are you feeling Kaley, better?" asked Chuck.

"Wonderful" Kaley said smiling at Johnny.

"So originally we had planned that Raj would be deported back to India, instead. Because we ended the last episode with you being sick, would you be ok to incorporate your pregnancy into the show?" asked Bill Prady

"That would be a great idea, only if your comfortable with it baby" said Johnny filling in for Kaley.

"I'm good" Kaley smiled.

"Do we know if it's a boy or a girl yet?" ask Steve.

"Its too early to tell, but Johnny and I have both decided that we don't want to know"

"How's the media going with your relationship?" questioned Lee.

"I don't think anyone accept for you guys and the cast really know yet, they will surely when the new season comes back, but I think we are prepared. For the sake of the baby I guess" Johnny said placing his hand around Kaleys neck.

"Well, that's that. If you have any other questions or anything. You have my number. Production starts in 8 days. See y'all soon!" Chuck said raising from his chair shaking both their hands and walking out.

"How about we go out to lunch" Johnny suggest grabbing Kaley's hand and walking out of the studio.

--

"That was a great meal! Seafood is really in this time of year!" Johnny said wiping his mouth and crossing his knife and fork across his empty plate.

"Remember we have the 3 month Ultrasound at the hospital tommorow at 8, we can't forget. Did you want to head round to Jim's?" asked Kaley.

"Yeah, I'll text the guys"

Johnny sent out a group text to Kunal, Melissa, Mayim and Simon.

'We are heading round to Jim's for a while, wanna catch up?'

He received a text back from Melissa almost straight away - 'Winston and I are staying in for the night, sorry x'

Then a message from Mayim.

'I'm already here, Kunal and Simon are coming over later.. see you two love bugs soon xx'

"Let's Go!" said Kaley.

--

The whole cast except for Melissa ended up at Jim and Todd's house. They had ordered pizza and were sitting in a group on Jim and Todd's deck with the heater on. Jim and Todd sat in the sofa, while the others sat together in deck chairs.

"Johnny, hunny. I don't feel well, can we go?" whispered Kaley.

"We are going to head off guys, see you when we go back to work!"

Johnny drove Kaley home and tucked her into. She had a fever, Johnny promised to take care of her.

He walked around to next to Kaley's bed and got down on his knees. He pulled the quilt off Kaley and put his hands on her belly.

"Hello in there" Johnny said sweetly.

A very large smile grew on Kaley's face.