Holiday

"You are welcome to un-fasten your seatbelt. Hope you enoyed your flight with us, and enjoy your time in Australia - please exit to the left, all your belongings will be at the rotator on the first floor." the attendant said over the microphone as everyone stop up to exit the plane. Kaley picked up Levi, and Johnny grabbed their carry on bags.

After being on a plane for almost 20 hours, it was weird to be walking around on ground again.

Kaley walked off first, and ran into the guy that she met on the plane, Johnny stood bold, and eyed off the young boy.

"Sivan, Troye Sivan" Troye said, shaking Johnny's hand, acting all macho.

"Hey bud" Johnny said, throwing Kaley's bag over his back and taking Levi off Kaley. Kaley went behind Johnny and unzipped her bag to grab out their transport details.

They both walked up towards the glass doors, there was security guards standing at the doors, and a small huddle of teenage girls standing next to the security guards. Kaley and Johnny both walked through the doors, the three girls faces lit up, they yelled out towards Kaley and Johnny. Kaley gave a quick look towards Johnny before walking over to the teenagers.

"How are you today girls?" Johnny said, signing the book they put in front of him. The girl held her iPhone out in front of them, and Kaley, Johnny and of course Levi squished to fit in the frame. The girls didn't talk much, probably overwhelmed.

"Thank you so so so much, we love you. Enjoy your time in Australia" one of the girls managed to say, fighting back the tears of excitement as her eyes started to water.

Johnny and Kaley walked away, they headed towards the Gloria Jeans coffee bar.

"I'll have 2 small capachinos and 1 babychino please"

"Name?" The waitress asked them in an annoyed tone. She obviously enjoyed her job.

"Galecki" Kaley said, taking a seat down at a two person table near the counter.

The waitress walked away. Both Kaley and Johnny were wearing sunglasses, Levi started to clap and jump around on Johnny's lap.

"Do you want me to go and get our stuff?" Kaley asked.

"I will, you stay here and wait for the coffee." Johnny picked Levi up and went and placed him on Kaley's lap.

Johnny walked across the airport, towards the rotator, the was a huge group of people waiting for their baggage to be deported off the aeroplane. Johnny could see Kaley's bag on the otherside, so he ran around and grabbed it. Next there was Levi's tiny little Thomas The Tank Engine suitcase, with Johnny's lying down next to it.

Johnny picked all three up. And wheeled them back over to where his beautiful girlfriend and son were sitting.

"Here we are" he said, putting the luggage down next to the table, and picking up the cup of coffee.

"Where did you want to go first beautiful? Did you just want to go back to the hotel and 'nap'? Johnny said.

"Levi's pretty tired" Kaley insisted.

They finished their coffees and heading out side. Johnny whistled to get the attention of the cab driver, he did a u-turn, and picked Johnny, Kaley and Levi up.

"Where to?" The cab driver asked.

"The Darling Hotel" Kaley said.

"Righto" the cab driver said, pulling out of the taxi zone.