Big Day - Part 2

"How handsome do you look Toddles" Kaley chuckled as she finished tying his bowtie.

"Thank you so much for all your help! It really means alot!" Todd hugged Kaley.

"Ok, its 1pm already, ceremony starts are 2pm, people are starting to turn up. I'll have to wake Levi up soon if he's going to be the ring boy"

Kaley went outside to welcome the oncoming guests, mainly family friends of Jim and Todd and people involved in the show and from Todd's workplace. Julie, Ellie and Lou all of the boys siblings were staying in a hotel, down the road and were already outside setting up.

Todd walked outside to see his parents for the first time in a few years.

"Mom!" Todd ran over to Ellie.

"Don't you look handsome, Jim's a lucky boy" Eliie said, hugging Todd.

"He sure is" Julie said, walking over.

---------------------------

Kaley walked outside, she was all dressed, with her hair and makeup done. She held Levi, who was in a tiny little tux and his hair minimal strains of hair combed over to the side. She stood alone, just thinking. About lots of things, what has happening.

"I'm really sorry" a voice said from behind her. Kaley knew excatly who it was.

"So you decided to turn up" Kaley said, not turning around.

"Of course, I wasnt going to miss it. And I wasnt not going to spend this amazing day with the woman I love."

It was Johnny, of course.

Kaley turned around and slowly walked towards him. He was dressed up in a suit, with a purple tie. He walked towards her.

"I love you" he quietly said.

"Look, about what happened. I mean I jus..." Kaley couldnt finish what she was saying because she was stopped by Johnny. Who pasionatley kissed her lips.

-------------------------

It was quater to 2 o'clock, all the guests made the ways to their seats. Johnny stood up at the centre of the alter with Jim who had returned from his getaway with Mayim. Todd had been concealed inside of the house with Kaley and Levi while Jim made his way back to the house. All dressed in his suit.

The guests all made there seats, with Jim and Todd's parents on either side. And the cast sitting behind Jim's parents and Todd's work associates and close friends behind his.

The pianoist starting playing a quiet tune, and all of the guests stood up and turned towards the arch at the top of the aisle. First it was Todd's neice in a beautiful white dress walking down the aisle as the flower girl. Then came Levi. Who was held by Mayim, with the two rings on a pillow. Next was Kaley, who wore a stunning sky blue dress, who walked down and stood opposite Johnny at the platform. Ellie and Todd linked arms at the top of the aisle. Everyone clapped as Todd slowly walked down the aisle. Jim's smile was ear to ear, as he admired his fiance who was coming towards him.

Todd kissed his mother on her cheek as she gave Todd away to Jim. Todd stood up on the platform next to Jim. They linked hands. Mayim made her way to the platform to perform the ceremony.

"May I have your attetion please. I have been so lucky in being asked by two of my bestfriends to sign these to legally together by the bind of marriage. Nothing makes myself happier than seeing Jim and Todd together. Now to get onto the ceremony."

"I believe you have both, prepared your own vowels?"

Jim nodded.

"Todd, you have been my rock, for just about 13 years. You have been there for me, through everything. And when I say everything, i really mean it. You were there, by my side, when my Dad passed away. And I am forever grateful for that. I love you with all my heart, I was so slack propsing to you, and I apolagise for making you have to put up with my silly commitment issues, and just putting up with me in general. I'm probably one of the hardest people to live with. But somehow, you put up with all my problems, all the media, rumours and everything. Even with the big bang rumors and arguments that we have, we always get through it. No matter what I throw at you next, you always put up with me.  You even put up with my crazy ass fans. All i'm saying is that, I want to spend my life with you, you and no-one else. I love you.

"Jim, you are my solemate, and yes. I have put up with you for 12 and a half years, but you have also put up with me. All the crazy antics, and arguments. Nothing has made me love you anyless.  I love you, with all my hearts and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, i couldn't really imagine, life without you. And I dont want to. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you.

"Do you, Todd Allan Spiewak. Take James Joesph Parsons, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Mayim  said.

"I do"

Todd said, holding his partners hands, facing him and smiling.

"And do you, James Joesph Parsons. Take Todd Allan Spiewak, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"And by the power vested in me, I now pronouced you, husband and husband" Mayim smiled, and closed the book she was holding.

"You can now kiss your husband!"

The crowd at their private wedding all stood up and clapped. Jim leaned forward and kissed Todd. The photographer crouched in front of the newly wedded couple and took lots of photos. The band started to play, as the couple turned and face the crowd. They held each others hand, and walked happily down the aisle.