introduction

H E L L O ! ! !
- And welcome to my new book, called 'behind the scenes.' As it's a fan fiction I'm not sure if everybody will like it as much as I do, but there's also a book which isn't a fan fiction, which makes sure you're always able to read a book you like. At the moment I'm writing three books, but first I'll probably upload only two of the three, as it's a lot of work to me. Especially with THREE books, but you might understood that already :)

I just hope everyone will give this book a fair shot, which it definitely deserves. And if you like it, please share it with all your friends.

Thank you so fucking much !

1. my own notes will barely be in the book, as I have no clue what to write then.

!!!! 2. I made up Melody myself (and I probably will do that with more persons) , so don't worry if you don't know her, cause she doesn't really exist.

3. This story is based on the 17/18 season, if teams are going to change there is a possibility I won't change them in my story.

!!!!!!!!' 4. Because I want to prevent the story from being dull and plain, I'm not keeping the race results in real live the same as in my story, but I'll make sure they'll be realistic as well.

5. My schedule will be on a weekly basis, I don't exactly know which days, but like I said I'll try to keep it more than once a week.

Those were all points I wanted to make clear, so I think you should just start reading. I hope you'll like it, and please tell your friends and family about the story :)

XXX

💋