eighteen

B R E A K I N G
Hey everyone,
- First of all, thank you for your incredible, lovely and fantastic support! I really appreciate it ❤️
- Secondly, I'm sorry I'm not that active on Wattpad anymore, but of course I've my reasons for that! The main reason is that I'm really busy with school and work and stuff, as summer break is over.. ☹️ However, I still want to apologize and I hope I will get the chance to write more for all of you.
- If there are questions, or something isn't clear, don't be afraid to ask xxx
-

Melody
- Weeks had passed by and about a few hours I would take the flight back to Monaco. I had almost spend three weeks here in London, doubting if I should go back or not. It was a hard decision to make as I was afraid I couldn't face James and Rose whilst being still mad at them, knowing I did something which could upset them too.

But after talking to Lucy a few more times, I was convinced that facing James and Rose would be the best for everyone. I instantly booked a flight back, making sure I couldn't change my mind anymore. But did I regret the decision? Absolutely.

I stretched my arms and legs, gasping widely. I had already eaten my breakfast and about two hours, I would leave towards the airport.

The weeks here had been great, it was nice to spend some time, as good as alone. I watched a lot of tv and ate a lot of fastfood, not caring about the calories at all.

I also watched Max racing in Austria, the home Grand Prix of Red Bull Racing. I didn't really understand much of it, but I still enjoyed it. Especially because Max won his first race of the year. Was it weird that I felt a bit proud? Probably. Yes.

I instantly congratulated him and that day, I simply felt good. I kept telling myself it wasn't all because of Max, however, it probably was.

Hey, how late do I have to pick you up?

Max.

I suddenly felt adrenaline pumping through my veins and a smirk spread across my lips. He didn't forget.

Not sure how late I'll be back, text you later again 😊

I swallowed deeply and squeezed my bottom lip. I decided making myself ready was the best thing I could do at the moment, so I did.

I grabbed a comfortable legging with an oversized sweater as it wasn't very warm in London. I put a simple white shirt in the bag I would carry with me all the time. In comparison with London, Monaco was a real sauna, so I put a short in it as well.

A frustrated sigh left my lips as I couldn't find my necklace. I should've packed things in yesterday..

After I had finally grabbed everything together, I left the apartment, softly closing the door behind me. I made my way down to the car and quickly stepped in, turning on the engine. Lets go back to hell, then..

- - -

I finally left the plane, feeling completely exhausted of the long flight. However, I was still happy to see Max soon again.

After walking some minutes I finally faced Max, who was nonchalantly leaning against a wall in the corner. I immediately recognized his cap and sunglasses.

As soon as I approached him, he looked up happily. "Hi!" He retorted, grinning widely. I smiled back and hugged him briefly. "Hey!" I responded quietly.

"It's so good to see you again, lets go!" He whispered casually. I nodded in return and we left the airport instantly.

As soon as I slid down in his car, Max closed the door. He stepped in by the other side and slammed his door closed too.