ten

Daniel
- "Melody? Max?" I yelled out of the living room. "Guys come on Rose has made breakfast, are you two coming?" I didn't hear any noises coming out of the room saying they'd come, so I decided walking towards Melody's room and get them myself.

I immediately faced them, both sleeping in Melody's bed. I sighed out of confusion. It was 11 a.m and they had already been awake an hour ago. They must've been really tired to be able to fall asleep again.

I had to admit it looked adorable, but if I had to believe Max, they were only good friends. I decided to get Rose, she had to see it.

"Rose, look at them!" I quickly said, raising my voice a bit.

Rose, who was still in the kitchen, turned around. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Shh, be quiet, come here," I commanded with a smirk on my face.

Rose dropped everything she was holding and came after me, walking into Melody's room. "You have to see this!" I said, lowering my voice as I didn't want to wake them up. Rose her eyes widened as soon as she found out Melody and Max were both asleep, leaning against each other.

"Oh my god!" Rose said, louder than she meant. It made Melody groan and she slowly opened her eyes. "Where, what-" She mumbled out of confusion whilst stretching herself a bit. As soon as she turned around, her eyes suddenly widened. "Oh god.." She muttered full of disbelief.

Rose kept laughing and Max still didn't wake up. "Mel, we called you and Max because breakfast is ready, but neither of you responded so I wanted to get you two but then I saw, well, this." I explained whilst smiling brightly which made Rose chuckle even more.

"I don't get it, we were like- leaning against each other or-" She swallowed deeply and I immediately felt sorry for her. "Just leaning against each other, calm down," I winked at her. Max his head was still on Melody her shoulder but she obviously didn't want to wake him up.

"You two are just very close to each other," Rose mumbled whilst still chuckling. Melody got a stern look in her eyes. "Al right, Rose, I get it- just don't be too loud, he's still asleep," She told her.

"I'm sorry- I mean- I didn't want to.." Rose bit her lip and clearly realized Melody was serious, she didn't want to wake Max up yet, which was kind of adorable.

"Come on we'll just-" I stopped talking as Max slowly opened his eyes too, which made sure Melody got annoyed, she wanted Max to stay asleep for a little while as he'd rest more that way.

"What is everyone do- oh shit," Max's eyes widened. "I'm so sorry, I must've fallen asleep again.." He wiped his eyes with his hands and took his head of Melody's shoulder.

"We're going, just that you know, Rose already made breakfast so we can eat, see you soon!" I mumbled whilst grabbing Rose her hand and pulling her out of the room.

I sat down next to Rose in the living room, already grabbing an egg. "So.." Rose said, cutting the silence. "That was pretty weird," I admitted. "Yeah well.." Rose lowered her voice so both Melody and Max couldn't hear our conversation, "I just- sometimes I've this feeling they like each other more than just in a friendly way.." She sighed deeply whilst poking her fork in the pancake in front of her. I briefly thought about it and nodded. "I think- I mean I don't want to put any words in their mouths- but I think you're right and that they might like each other.." Rose looked up and bit her lip anxiously. "It's just, they end up together every time after going out, I mean- it's a miracle they didn't kiss yet." She mumbled.

I looked down, knowing she was right. I just didn't like judging people and besides, if Max says he's not in love with Melody, I should accept that. Rose slightly smiled at me. "What about you, you had a good night?" She wondered, "I mean, you slept on the couch so I can't blame you for sleeping horrible.." I softly smirked and shrugged my shoulders. "Well I'm fine, it was better than Max's sleeping place," Rose chuckled and looked down. "You're right, what was he thinking?" Rose raised her eyebrows and I started laughing. "I don't know, he was so drunk, even I wasn't that bad," I told her, still smirking brightly. "We both weren't that drunk, except for me kissing some random guys, we did it quite well.."