six

Melody
- I walked over the set where the last part of the new movie would be recorded. I was excited for everything, as I had Friday the premiere of the new movie and Saturday night the flight to Monaco.

It was a weird day as I had barely sleep and the news about me and Max spread around the world. I sighed deeply and walked towards James, who was standing all alone whilst he was busy with his phone.

"James!" I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Mel, god what happened.. I've read the paper and I.." He stopped whilst looking questioned at me. "You are okay, right?" He asked to be sure I wouldn't start crying. "Yes.. I'm fine," I replied whilst forcing a little smile.

"Good, did you already spoke to the media about this?" He wanted to know. "Not yet, I've an interview tomorrow, Wednesday I've a day off, Thursday more interviews and a talk with Julian about everything.. and Friday the premiere," I told him my schedule. "Well I'm glad the recordings are almost over, you've got plans for the upcoming weeks?"

"Yeah well.. I'm visiting Monaco this Saturday and I'll stay there for 5 weeks with Rose, then I've to be back for a week as I've some things to do here in England, like making deals about me playing in another movie I can't tell you about yet and when that's over I think I head back to Monaco for another few months until the next recordings are about to start."

"Oh, nice! Well I've only two months off before the next movie is kicking in.." He said, trying to sound sad which failed as he chuckled softly. "The next movie I might play in starts in October so I've a lot of free time.." I teased him. James bumped my shoulder which made me giggle. "Would you like drinking a coffee with me when we're done here?" He suggested. "Sure, sounds good!"

James and I are just good friends, well we had to be good friends anyway, otherwise the kissing scene would have been horrible. Now it luckily wasn't, but I have to do it one last time today and it's scaring me. Every single time again I'm afraid I'll do something wrong.

"Mel!" James called out. "What?" I muttered whilst pulling out of thoughts. "I called you for like three times, where are you thinking about?" He whispered and he briefly touched my hand, which I pulled away immediately. "Oh nothing, I just-" I stopped talking as Jack called our names. Jack's the producer of the movie and he clearly wanted to start recording, which made me and James walk over.

"We'll talk later," he briefly said. I reached Jack who looked extremely serious at me. "Listen Melody, I understand it's almost over and you're probably glad with that, but I need you to focus one more time, al right?"

"Yes, I can do that." I answered whilst feeling James' eyes burning on my back. I sighed deeply, today I had to do the kissing scene with James again and I was truly sick of it.

- - - - - -

"Okay now officially, the last scene is there.. everyone focus one more time, please'' Jack yelled over the set.

I stood in front of James and the only thing I had to do was grabbing one of his hands, step a little closer, and kiss him. After the kiss he would tell me he loves me and I would reply with telling him I love him too and we would kiss again. That's where the movie ends and then everything finally is over.

"Action!"

I turned all the feelings in my head off, and focused me on whatever I had to do. I slowly grabbed one of his hand and looked up, facing his dark brown eyes.

They're handsome, but absolutely not as handsome as Max his eyes are.

I pulled out of thoughts and panicked a little. "Sorry, I uh.. sorry we've to do that again.." I stuttered.