two

WARNING !!!
- this chapter isn't written very well as there are many mistakes in it. I'll try to rewrite it when I've time but right now the only thing I'm worried about are the upcoming chapters. So don't stop reading if you see this chapter not being that good, and when you read chapter five and further you will see this story getting better and better, promise !

Melody
- The week went by quickly as it was Friday morning already. This would be the evening I was nervous about for like the entire week.

On Tuesday I had immediately bought a dress together with Rose. It wasn't a very special one, but it fitted perfectly. At least, that was what Rose thought about it.

The dress was strapless and black, looking a bit plain and ended a little above my knees.

Today I had just relaxed a bit without doing too much. About three hours a cab would pick me up and bring me to the meeting point, from there I would be delivered to a limousine together with other celebrities.

I grinned slightly, how in hell was all of this possible? I was only 19 years old, a few years ago I had nothing. Until I got the chance to be part of a well-known movie, from then everything changed drastically.

In that time people didn't want to be friends anymore, just because I had less time for them.
My parents were proud of me in the beginning, but after I admitted that I'd rather stop school for my carrier than finishing school without a carrier they clearly weren't that proud anymore so we had barely contact, and right now, it was still tense between us.

The only one who had stayed with me throughout everything, the only one I could really trust, was Rose. And that was the reason she'd always be my best friend.

"Are you with me?"

I broke my thoughts and returned to presence, facing Rose standing in front of me with a huge smile plastered on her face. "We have to make you ready," she stated, "otherwise you won't make it in time."

I nodded, whilst standing up from the couch. "Let me guess, you'll do my hair and makeup?"

"Absolutely, come on!"

We walked towards Rose' bedroom before she settled me into a chair. I sighed deeply, as I saw her opening her makeup stash. "Not too much, Rose." I warned my best friend. I absolutely loved her, but I didn't want to face myself as some doll when the makeover was done.

"No no, I'll be careful."

After getting my hair curled a bit more, it was time for the makeup. Rose did everything exactly like she said, careful and slightly. On the end I faced a plain girl, who was looking kind of good.

"And?"

"You're amazing, Rosie!!" I stood up and enthusiastically wrapped my arms around Rose her neck.

"I know.. now put on that amazing dress so I can take a picture of you." She commanded. I nodded slightly and pushed myself out of the chair, disappearing into my bedroom.

After putting the dress on and showing it to Rose, she immediately grabbed my phone and unlocked it. "Okay, now I'm going to make a picture of you and you've to post it online, deal?" Rose asked, whilst a smirk appeared on her face.

"Sure." I answered casually.

Rose clicked a few pictures before she handed me my phone. "If I were you, I'd post the second one." She advised wisely, which made me giggle automatically.