four

Daniel
- I walked away with Max, thinking about what happened some minutes ago. Of course I knew I should trust Max more than anyone else, but I wasn't sure if he was telling the truth about Melody, this girl he seemed to like.

And of course I understood he hadn't real feelings already, that would be weird as they barely knew each other. But I'm a bit older than Max and I realize how easily falling in love can be.

I thought about what happened some minutes ago, when Melody was up to the podium. Max seemed to be nervous for her, which I thought was adorable but also something only couples shared. And they weren't together..

And then there was that moment she won, Max was so happy for her. He even looked kind of proud. And when they met each other's eyes, they both smirked shyly.

Despite the fact I shouldn't watch over them as they were both adults, I still did. I considered Max sometimes as my little brother and I was afraid he and Melody were developing feelings for each other.

"Hey Dan, what are you thinking about?"
Max smirked softly at me, which made me laugh.

"Nothing special" I replied, "just thinking about you and Melody" Max raised an eyebrow and sighed deeply. "Come on Dan, I want you to stop worrying about this, it drives me literally crazy!" Max looked upset and turned his head down.

"Sorry.." I mumbled after hearing the underlaying tone in his voice.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Melody
It was already 11 o'clock and the show was over, which basically meant the after party was about to begin. A lot of celebrities already left, but some stayed as well.

"We're staying?" I asked the guys. "Uh I think so, we might visit another club later!" Daniel replied, smiling brightly which made me chuckle. "Al right, cool!"

We walked towards the bar and got a few drinks, this time with alcohol. I knew it wasn't good for me, I couldn't really handle it. But tonight I didn't care as I just wanted to have a bit fun. And I allowed myself to do so because of the great award I won.

Cause everyone had won an award I expected the night to be enjoyable. I bit my lip carefully whilst pulling myself out of thoughts.

- - - - - - - -

It was 2 o'clock and everyone was pretty drunk already. We left the building we were all evening and went to the club beneath Liberty Hotel, which is the hotel everyone will spend the night because of the awards. Of course I wouldn't stay there but go home, however my house also wasn't far from the hotel. The club beneath Liberty Hotel was only for people like us, the one who were at the award ceremony earlier this evening. That was the the reason why we thought it would be nice to visit this club like a lot of people did, and here we are.

I felt the adrenaline streaming through my veins which was amazing. The beat was also very loud and inside it smelt like sweat mixed with alcohol.

Max, Daniel and James arrived with me, but there were more F1-drivers inside, like Lewis, Sebastian, Pierre and Nico.

I danced with only Daniel, cause Max and James were getting more alcohol. Daniel stood very close to me as I heard him breathing quite well. My thoughts weren't really clear anymore as I also wasn't that sober. And so wasn't Daniel. I kind of liked Daniel, he's always so nice to me and makes me laugh. But that's only in a friendly way, I'd never consider him as more.