NEW BOOK

- HEYY
- alright, I want to let you all know something! I have officially started my new book, called 'Big Issue'! The introduction is now online, and I would love it, if you'd check it out :)

The book is also about Max Verstappen, so if you liked 'Behind the scenes', maybe my new book is also something for you!

-

Hayley Miller and Max Verstappen once were neighbors and best friends, but everything changed after they both grew up.

Max left his hometown to make it in the world of the Formula One, and Hayley moved to New York to make it there as a model. They had their own lives and kind of forgot each other.

But then, suddenly, they bump into each other in Monaco, where they both appear to live. They start seeing each other more often, but Hayley seems to have a very bad history and bad memory about something Max doesn't know about..

Will they be able to fix things? And even though they always considered each other as best friends, will there something between them be different than it was in the past?

-

So, this was kind of the news I wanted to tell you! I really hope I'll see you all at my next book!

Oh, and before I forget..

I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY 2019 !

Xxx