twenty

A/N
First of all, a big THANK YOU to all of my sweet, beautiful readers, 1000 reads, 1K... THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH !!!!!!!!

So, because I honestly want to thank ALL of you.. I'm trying to thank you in your own language!

Thanks (English)
Grazie (Italian)
Merci (French)
Danke (German)
Bedankt (Dutch)

Okay, I hope I literally reached all of you with this message. I know that I've not been that active lately and I want to apologize for that..

To be honest, I wasn't in the mood to write with school annoying me😩

But then I opened the app again and I almost got a heart attack by finding out I've reached the 1000 reads. Thank you, thank you so much.

Probably, the most of you will think that I am this crazy person who is happy with 'only' 1000 reads.. and YES I am! I know that we can reach a lot more and I'll try, but I'm really thankful for this already.. I hope I can write a little more in the upcoming weeks, but time will tell. At least I'm trying to keep the updates on a weekly basis and hopefully even more.

For now, enjoy the chapter ❤️

- - -
Melody
-I briefly stopped breathing and looked up into his beautiful eyes, only thinking about his question. Did he really wanted us to be together?

"I- uh.. I"

Max scratched the back of his neck and arched an eyebrow in confusion. "Alright.. I think I know the answer already, great.."

I broke out of thoughts and returned to presence, realizing Max asked me something really important.

"No, sorry! I was just deep in thoughts, I wasn't trying to say 'no' because- well I actually wanted to say yes.." I stammered mischievously.

Max widened his eyes and swallowed deeply. "Really? So that means you're officially my girlfriend then," he exclaimed, sparkles of joy appearing in his eyes.

"Absolutely, I'm all yours" I said before kissing his soft lips passionately, making Max react instantly. I closed my eyes as soon as our kiss became more fierce. I wanted it all, I wanted him all.

We hadn't had sex yet, and in the heat of the moment, that was the only thing my body wanted. It felt great.

"Hmm.. we're.. in the car, you know?" Max tried to say, however it came out a bit muffled.

"I do.. and I honestly don't care" I replied nonchalantly, continuing kissing.

"What if.. we drive to your apartment now.. and continue then, as Daniel is at mine it's not a good idea to go there..?" He questioned before pulling back slowly.

"If that's what you want.." I said in disappointment, looking down my feet whilst feeling my heart pounding in my chest more rapidly than usual.

"Oh it's not what I want- actually it's far from that.. but I'm sure you wouldn't like it at all when you see us back in the papers" Max chuckled quietly.