seven

Melody
- It was a few days later and tonight was the night of the premiere. I was so excited about everything what was about to happen. It was four o'clock and the premiere would start around 8. About 2 hours we had to walk over the red carpet and make our entrance.

Luckily the hard interviews were already given. On Wednesday I prepared myself with the idea the interviews would be horrible. And they were. I answered almost 10 questions about Max and I and it drove me crazy. On the end I couldn't help but defend myself with the words I don't like it that people want to take pictures of me and know everything about my life.

Now the internet stood full of 'Melody Peterson attacks GirlOnline' and 'Melody Peterson becomes a different girl after interview with GirlOnline' and the worst one 'Melody Peterson don't want people to mind her business' news articles.

However the rumor was still there, and more and more believed it. I kept contact with Max and he helped me throughout everything.

I didn't post anything on my instagram account but a black photo with a briefly story underneath it, Max did the same.

In the little story I only made clear that rumors were rumors and everyone should think twice before believing it. I told everyone Max and I were friends who met during the Award Ceremony and drank a little too much. That's all.

The day went quickly and before I knew it I had already eaten my salad and now it was time for the red carpet. We would walk inside and after standing still and posing for the photographers we had to head over to the corner where the journalists were standing. After passing by we'd enter the VIP-room and discuss the last things. Then we would watch the movie and show up on the podium afterwards.

They told us to stay as there will be an after party which is always fun, but I wasn't sure what I was going to do. I liked everyone here and I knew it was going to be a great evening, but I was also afraid it would end like it ended last time. And that wasn't much fun after all.

"Mel, stop staring!" Lucy glared over at me and smirked. In the movie Lucy played my best friend, but she became a good friend in real life too as she's a real bitch to the haters but a lovely person to the people she likes.

"Oh I'm so sorry, Geraldine.." I teased her, knowing her 'movie' name was Geraldine and she obviously hated that name. "Oh stop it, you're so mean!" She tried to look mad, which failed as she started to laugh. I winked at her and bumped her shoulder softly.

"You're staying tonight?" I asked her. "Yes of course, I mean, it's kind of obligated," she said. "Obligated? I thought only being here till we have to show up after the movie is obligated.." I looked full of disbelief at Lucy. "Yes that's true, but after that I think I stay for at least two hours longer," she explained. "Al right.." I murmured, thinking about what I should do.

"Why do you ask me this, you will stay right?" Lucy looked worried at me which made me giggle. "Well, I wasn't sure.. but I think I stay for a little while," I said whilst running my hand through my hair. "Promise? I don't want you to leave!" She yelled, which sounded like she was a five-year old. "Promise," I claimed with a slightly smirk plastered on my face.

I talked to Lucy a little while and when it became quiet I took a briefly look at her. A lot of guys found me and Lucy both really attractive as they called it sometimes when we were in the mall or something.

We were just so different. My hair was very dark with some curls in it, which I thought was too much, Lucy, in opposite, had long blonde hair which fell straight among her shoulders. She had blue eyes with a slightly vague of grey. It was beautiful to see and it made me hate my own eyes even more.