Aqua-Marie

Aqua-Marie, or Aqua as she insists everyone call her, is an illegal mix of demon and vampire

Thousands of years ago when supernatuals and humans were young, there was a great war between the creatures of dark and magic. (Dark creatures are night creatures like demons and vampires. Magic creatures are thing like faries and witches). The dark creatures were losing the war and decided to break ancient law. They would mix blood of species to get the strongest breed they could.

That strongest breed was found to be a demon vampire mix. Demons can't be turned to vampires, these mixes had to be created by birth. The chance of this hybrid even surviving until birth was about 1/1,000. Even after that the child was born tender and weak. Any slight sickness killed thr infant, many were born so deformed they died within hours.  If they survived they were perfect for war. They aged quite quickly, by the time they were 1 year old they looked to be 5-7 years old and had the maturity of it. They were said to be emotionless. They held magical power able to rival the whole of the fairy race. Most importantly, only the stake of the rare silver oak tree could kill them.

A few dozen of these cross breeds were born. Only six survived their first year and only four to be sent to war.  They were the reason the dark creatures won the war. But what to do with killing machines now that the war was over? Their agression was quite dangerous to the common people.

The supernatual government declared this cross breed illegal and hunted down every last one of them. Or so they thought, that is. Aqua Marie is the sole survivor of the hunt for her kind. She's hidden from them for thousands of years until this very day. Even if she is found now, the government can't do much. The silver oak tree is extinct and with it, the only way to kill Aqua Marie.

The rumor of being emotionless is false. Aqua Marie feels joy, pain, and all the rest like anyone else. She has fallen in love, she has killed out of rage. She is still a perfect warrior with more strength than a giant and more magic than a god.

Her personality is hard to describe, it seems ever changing. She can be very kind to strangers, she can also be immediatly aggressive. She is mature and wise which can lead her to be a calm and collected friend but other times she is flirtatious or playful. She's good at reading a situation and knows exactly how to act to keep herself blending in.

Aqua Marie looks human due to a magic spell she keeps up at all times. Her true form is much worse. About 9 feet tall with smokey grey skin. Bright red eyes glowing in black pits. Four horns atop her head and a tail with barbs. The horns and tail have poison on them. She also has long claws and leathery black demon wings. All her teeth are long and sharp as if every tooth was a vampire fang. She never uses that form by will though losses control of the glamor spell making her look human when she feels overly strong emotions.

This oc will likely show up in any rp if it continues on long enough. She is in the background or future of every single one of my ocs in some way or another. Who knows, she just may be part of your ocs history too.

Since this is such a diverse oc, I will not be making a scenario. If you'd like to use her we can discuss and make one that matches your oc.