Kassidy

(She cannot shift into a spider

(She cannot shift into a spider. She's about 11 feet tall when standing and wears a crop top made of webs)

Kassidy, 19. No one truly knows what kassidy is. It didn't matter to her parents as they were the same as she was and they lived far from humans.

Kassidy is the youngest child in a family of four. She has an older brother and was raised with both her parents. When kassidy was 7 humans found the cave that her family lived in. They cut their way through thick walls of webbing to get to them. Her parents fought well but the humans guns were stronger. They killed kassidy's family.

They were going to kill her too, but one of them had a better idea. They kidnapped kassidy and sold her on the black market to an owner of a circus. He was more than happy to buy kassidy and add her to his little freak show.

He doesnt treat her well, ever since she was a young child they would jeer at her, hurt her, training her to obey at their shows. Kassidy was too young to fight and gave in, doing tricks and letting herself be shown off like some animal.

She got used to it, learned that if she played along they wouldn't hurt her and would give her all the food she needed. They would still call her names and harm her mentally but kassidy could handle it.

Kassidy knows humans find her terrifying. If they were going to scream and attack her every time they saw her, she'd give them a reason for it. Kassidy, when first met, is rude and violent. She doesn't truly attack people but she will threaten them or make false attempts as if she was going to.
If you can get her to see that you're not afraid of her, that you won't abandon her, she can become very calm and nice. After all, kassidy just wants to be free.
If you grow close to kassidy in a romantic way she can be overbearing, overprotective, but her intentions are good. She wants you to feel safe and loved.

Scenario 1 (supernatural only): you had been captured by hunters and have now found yourself in the black market. You were recently sold to a circus and recently woke after being drugged to find yourself in a cage. A weird spider creature towering over you as she looked down on you. What do you do?
(Reminder to look at height under her picture)

Scenario 2: you needed a job. You heard about the circus coming to town and that they were looking for someone to help with the care of one of their animals. The pay was great so you decided to check it out. The owner told you that you would be working with a creature named kassidy, that she was chained and you'd be safe once you got her to respect you.
He said you could find her by the Lions cage.
You were expecting a big cat or perhaps an elephant or something dangerous based on the pay. No, you found kassidy with her legs chained to the lions cage beside her sound asleep on the floor. What do you do?