Blake full

Blake Satan, daughter of Lucifer Satan, current devil

The devil is a title, a job, not a person. That job had been held by Lucifer for centuries but a few hundred years ago he dissapeared, it is assumed that he is dead. Blake, his only daughter, was the one to take over position of devil at that time.

Demons get different elemental powers, Blake controls fire. She is the strongest demon in all of hell, not surprising considering who her father was.

Blake likes pain, causing it and watching others get hurt, she also likes power. She takes what she wants, killing those who get in her way. You really can't earn her affections, but she does choose a few people that she likes. If she likes you she will protect you though won't always openly show her affections.

Blake loves one more thing, she loves to make deals. She never lies, never cheats, though she does find many loopholes. She does not have mind control or anything of that sort. She does not cause mayhem, simply punishes those who deserve it.

Scenario 1: You needed help desperately (your choice on why/what) and no on could help you. In a last chance effort you find yourself beginning a ceremony to summon the devil and make a deal with them. You carry it out and the room fills with smoke. Once it clears a female demon is standing there. "I am Blake, daughter of Lucifer. I have come to make a deal."
What do you do?

Scenario 2: You live in a peaceful little town in the middle of nowhere. The town is odd, no religion worshipping any God's is allowed. In exchange the city has no crime, no poverty, and food to go around. It's said the devil himself created the town though you believed that was all rumors. You were woken one night to screaming and leave your house to see a large circle of fire around the city and closing in, driving everyone together. In the center there was a horned female, the devil. What do you do?

(Or make one up)