Enslaved

(this is a pretty stereotypical scenario but it has been requested a few times so I'll make it)

The supernatual species have risen up and taken over the human world! The war between species didn't last long as it came in surprise and the supernatuals are so much stronger than the humans.

What to do with the humans though?
Vampires needed their blood and many species fed off their corpses. Enslave them!

A good majority of the world's humans were killed off but in a world of 7 billion, there were still many left. A lot of those went to do jobs of hard labor or forced to clean up the pollution and messes the humans had made. There were also jobs in agriculture, manufacturing, and collecting natural resources.

Then there were those who weren't so lucky. The human unable to work were get one of two outcomes. Become a living blood bag until the day you die, which likely wouldn't be long, or be a slave to a supernatural.

The world continued to run after switching leaders and now the supernatuals live moderatly peacefully together while keeping the human race just barely alive.

(1)Scenario for humans: you have been working a long time and recently got injured in an accident. It was decided that you weren't strong enough to go back to the work force. You are now waiting in a room that looks oddly like a jail cell in wait of your sentence. Will they decide you're a blood source and drain you or will a supernatural come to your rescue to get a slave/pet of their own. It could hardly even be called a rescue, perhaps dying is the better option? It's not like you really had a choice.
After what seemed like hours the doctor who had declared you unfit to work returned to the room you were in. She had clothes in her hand, much nicer than the ones you were already wearing, along with what appeared to be a collar. "You've been bought. Clean yourself up, get changed, knock on the door when you are finished." The doctor said and set down the clothes before leaving again and locking the door behind her.

For reference the ocs you will be adopted by are Kristy and Mike, the parents of Torri (image below)

She is 22, lives with her well off parents, a mix between an Inu (her father) and a demon (her mother)

(2) scenario for humans: You are hiding out with a group of humans who still resist supernatuals rule. You know if you're every caught you'll be killed or worse. The group you are with is slowly gaining numbers as they free humans and prepare to try to gain back land for the humans, they'll start with small towns and work their way up. There are a few supernatuals with you as well, ones that disagree with how humans are being treated. At the moment you are with a group of about 10 in a mansion owned by a werewolf named Magenta. The leader of your group swore she was all for peace and wanted to help humans which is why he sent a group of you there to rest and plan your next mission of freeing a group of ten humans from a small farming facility just north of the house. At the moment that's just what you're doing, planning. "So, what do we know?" Magenta asked you for any information.

Scenario for supernatuals: You want a human for reasons of your own. Perhaps you want a blood slave, perhaps you want a servant, perhaps you just want a pet or a friend. That choice is yours. You have recently gone to a facility where humans are raised and sold. Some in there are ones that were too injured to work and are on the 2 month waiting period to see if anyone wants to buy them before they're killed for their blood, some have been chosen to be pets from the time they were first found. A female who works there, a young vampire, approaches you. "Hello sir/ma'am. What kind of human are you looking for today?"

(Give me a description if you want me to give options or give a name if you want a published oc. Many ocs currently published that are not human can be changed to human on request if you want them as a pet/servant/blood slave)