Beaumont and Dante

Beaumont/Bea (left) and Dante (right)

Beaumont/Bea (left) and Dante (right). Vampires, no longer aging.

Bea and Dante were born to vampire parents. They were actually born triplets, their middle brother was named Caleb.

In the world with supernatuals there are also those that kill supernaturals called Hunters. It was a hunter that took away their mother and middle brother when the triplets were only 5.

Their father raised them for years on his own, they searched for a peaceful town with a coven (a group of vampires who live together or help protect their kind). They never stayed long though. Their father always found a reason to leave. By the time the twins were 16, their father had all but given up on life. His wife and son were dead, the remaining two just weren't enough to comfort him.

The twins supported themself and their father as well as they could until one day they returned home and their father just wasn't there. They never did find what happened to him.

Bea and Dante traveled to the nearest town and found a new coven. The coven master (leader) is a vampire-demon by the name of Aqua. She took in the boys abd helped them get situated in the town.

Beaumont is a runner. That means he collects blood for the coven. They never kill humans, they take what they need and move on. It is a large town so they never have trouble getting enough without seeming too suspicious.

Dante is a bar tender though sometimes helps his brother collect blood if there is word of hunters in town or anything risky.

Beaumont is the quieter twin. He's very nice but he will never be the one to start a conversation unless he is very close with you. Without his brother around his shyness gets worse and you'll barely hear him speak. When he has his brother near by he gains more confidence and will make jokes or be more playful and friendly in general.  He is still torn up about the loss of his family but is greatful to have Dante.

Dante is the louder twin. He's confident, flirty, and has a bit of an ego. He knows he's handsome, he knows he's strong, and he knows how to get what he wants. He is protective of his brother, and really anyone he gets close to. He worries about his brother a lot and doesn't like to be apart from him very long without knowing where Bea is. He misses his family but has moved on and accepted what happened.

Both boys are 6'. As identical twins they tend to be mistaken for one another, it doesn't help that they dress the same and have the same hair style.

(I'll be honest I can't think of any scenarios, feel free to comment one if you get an idea)