Lulu

Lulu, 22, bunny hybrid

Lulu was born a hybrid slave despite it being illegal at the time she was born. It wasn't a bad family. She was meant to be a pet for the family's children. They would have gotten a normal rabbit but they needed something a little more durable.

Lulu lived there until she was 16 before she ran away. There had to be more to this life than being a pet, didn't there? Before leaving she had broken into the family's safe and stolen a few hundred dollars so she could get far away from them and live until she could get herself a job.

She did get that job not too much later. She became a waitress as a casino. She adopted the personality of a sweet girl that was playful and perky. The perfect and most stereotypical thing a bunny hybrid could be.

Being a waitress there only paid so well unfortunately. When she was 19 a man gambling offered her a job at his casino. He wasn't offering much more money but at his casino the people gambling were allowed to touch the waitresses. The women could offer extra services to the patrons on exchange for tips. It was adult entertainment with a little extra gambling mixed in.

Lulu was hesitant but accepted the job because she was struggling to pay rent and buy food on her wages. Besides she was allowed to tell the men no if they asked for an extra service and she wasn't interested.

It was there that Lulu learned how to make a lot more money. Men and women loved the sweet little bunny and many called for her attention. It was a good excuse for her to walk to different men and women occasionally, swiping money and jewelry from them to sell later. Of they ever noticed, she always had a good excuse and would return the items.

Lulu doesn't have much respect for humans because she hasn't seen a good side of them. She doesn't know other species too much because they don't usually come into human establishments.

She is saving money in hopes that one day she can afford formal schooling and get a good job. She wants to work where she can help those stuck in bad situations like herself. Possibly a cop, or a lawyer, or a doctor. She doesn't know yet. It doesn't matter though, she has a long way to go before she can afford it.

Scenario 1: You had visited this casino because your friend convinced you it would be fun. Some fun you're having all that's happened is you lost money.

You feel a tap on your shoulder and turn to see a bunny hybrid smiling at you.

"Good afternoon sir, is everything to your liking?" She asked, setting a hand on your leg lightly.
"You look like you're not having a lot of fun~"

She slid her hand up to your chest but removed it when her name was called by someone else there. "I'll see you later." She winked before walking away.

You didn't see her again as she vanished into the crowd for the test of the night.

That is until you were leaving and noticed your wallet was missing. It must have been the bunny!

You saw her walking towards the lot where employees would keep their cars (or in her case a bike). "Hey!" You called, grabbing her arm. "Give me back my wallet."

She looked up at you with fear before her eyes filled with tears. "I-im so sorry sir. My little sister is sick and the doctors won't help her if I can't pay for the medical bills. I didn't want to do it, I'm not bad." She said looking up at you. "I can give you your money back. Please don't tell anyone."

Do you believe her?