Melody

Melody, 17, single mother

Melody, 17, single mother. Melody has been an orphan her whole life. She never knew her parents or why she was given up. That didn't stop her from growing up to be a sweet, carefree little girl. It was amazing how much hope she would hold.
When she was 14 Melody had gotten lost on her way back to the orphanage after school. A man offered to help her back and she agreed, too innocent to understand what was happening.

The man brought Melody to his house. It was two years later that Melody managed to live, malnourished, tired, and pregnant.
While on the street there was one woman who would help Melody anyway she could. That woman helped Melody give birth to her son, Hunter.

Melody lives on the streets with her son for fear that he would be taken away if she went back to the orphanage. Hunter is nearly a year old and her life revolves around him. Melody is shy and quiet around strangers and hesitant to accept help. Her childish eyes are still filled with hope and she stays optimistic for the future.

Another warning on triggering topics

Scenario (for men only): you were the person that had raped Melody. You knew she had a child and had been searching everywhere for her, or more so your child. It took two years but you finally located her. She had found a small abandon cabin in the woods. She had a little garden planted, a well to get water from, not electricity. She had truly dropped off the map and hidden. At least no one would know if you stole her back. You see her laying a baby in bed, a candle as her only light. What do you do to get her back?

Scenario 2(scenario): Melody had passed by your work many times before. You have to wonder about that girl, she always looks so unhealthy. You couldn't talk to her though, she ran before you could. That is until one day you went to the break room to get some food and caught her stealing from the lunches. Only enough that no one would notice it was missing. What do you do?