Calisten

Calisten, shapeshifter, can appear any age she pleases

Calisten, shapeshifter, can appear any age she pleases. Technically her kind do not have genders but she makes herself appear feminine and uses the female terms.

Calisten is one of few shapeshifters. The species is wide spread but there's not very many of them due to how hard reproduction is.  Often shapeshifters make themselves a human Identity, one composed of attributes of many other humans, and stick with that while living out a human life.

Calisten, or Cali for short, does not live like that. Cali takes after her mother in using her power to her advantage. She takes on different jobs requiring someone able to appear as others. This can be as simple as a teenager paying her to appear as security and allow them backstage at a concert to a government requested mission for intelligence.

This job is dangerous as there are human who want to kill all supernaturals. She also breaks the law on occasion with these jobs which puts her on hunters radars. There are issues with the job like fear of being discovered but not much can kill her. Her flexible natural form cannot be killed by bullets, knives, or simple physical wounds like that. She simple forms right back to her natural appearance like water.
She can starve, can die of thirst, all those natural deaths. She can also be drowned and electricity is quite effective on her species. Of she gets too cold she will not be able to shift her appearance.

Cali herself is a pretty fun girl, in a slightly twisted way.  When she's not on a mission she'll take on different forms simply to go in public and usually cause a little trouble. She likes to party or go for drinks with her friends. She's a bit of a flirt but it's clear when she's playing or trying to win you affections. She just loves to break hearts. She's caring and sweet with a lover but not the most courageous. She won't throw herself in front of a train for you but she'll try to help until she feels the gains aren't worth the loss.

There is one downside to her powers, she can only hold a form for about 48 hours before she needs to spend an hour in her natural form

Scenario 1: Your girlfriend/wife had been in a bad accident in which she had been injured. There was a chunk of metal lodged in her spine. Before surgery you had both been warned that her chances of surviving this was very slim. Little did you know, you wouldn't be going home alone either way. Your wife/GF didn't want you to be heart broken over her and had hired Calisten to replace her if she didn't make it. She was to take her place until you managed to find out about her which could be years if Calisten was careful. Sadly your wife/GF did not make it through the surgery. You were told she had survived though and walked to the recovery room to see none other than than your loved one laying on a hospital bed, pale but very alive. She smiled softly at you. "Hello Y/N."
(If you have a preferred form for your wife/GF send me the image or describe it. Other wise I will go with a basic brown wavy hair and blue eyes. 5'6)

Scenrio 2: you had heard about Cali though doubted she could ever be real. Still there was a job you wanted her to do and decided to contact her, what harm could it be?
(The job will be your choice).
You were surprised when at the designated time and location an odd blue colored female walked to you. "Are you Y/N?" She asked.

(Or make one up!)