Freia

Freia, immortal, dragon Half-Shifter

Freia was born to a dragon shifter mother. She had been from a batch of six eggs but due to an overly cold winter only 4 eggs hatched, freia being one of them.

There was immediatly something different about her, freia didn't have wings. Her Dragon didn't even have legs!

In disgust, Freia was cast aside by her mother. Unable to understand at such a young age, Freia would not leave the cave she was born in. To get rid her, Freias mother took her far away and dropped the young dragon into a human village to be killed.

A Blacksmith found the young dragon and, thinking she was a snake at first, tried to kill her. He stopped when the snake chirped rather than hissed and breathed out a cloud of smoke. With little consideration for the trouble he'd get in if cought, he took Freia to his shop and raised the young dragon as his daughter. The blacksmiths name was Zargo.

Freia is a kind girl. She helps her father in the shop and has become friends with most of the town. They are part of a kingdom but are a majority farming village and so are far away. Freia tends to be very crafty and intelligent, she was taught by her father everything she knows. In her young years she leaned she could not fly but her snake like dragon got larger and larger until she could rival in length and thickness of an oak tree. She had learned to race over water as well as swim over it and though she cannot fly she can 'cloud-hop' through the air.

When not in the shop with her father, Freia spends time in the forest exploring or playing with the animals. She doesn't have many friends her age because as useful as she is, she's different. She doesn't let that get to her though.

Scenario 1: You were an honorable knight of the kingdom. You were going town to town over the months to make sure everything was running smoothly. Right now the town you were in was a simple farming village. You would be leaving soon and knew you would miss seeing the stars and the fresh air so you went out to the forest to start gaze. You were alone for a while until you noticed a creature moving by you. It seemed like a villager but upon closer inspection you noticed a tail and claws. A dragon shifter! If you could catch her and bring her in you would be paid well by the king. But, what was a dragon doing so close to the village. The dragon didn't seem to know you were there as she knelt by a stream nearby to get a drink. What do you do?

Scenario 2: You are a hunter (your choice if that means animal hunter or supernatual hunter). Recently you have set your sights on something new, a dragon. You recently got a tip from a small farming villager that a dragon had been seen in the forest nearby. You made your way there and walked to the blacksmith to get more bolts for your cross bow/ sharpen your sword/ buy some arrows. You were surprised when the girl working at the forge turned to face you and you realized the dragon you were hunting was right before you. What do you do?

(Or make one up!)