Laila

For a better form

For a better form. Look at the laila in my detailed rp book.
Laila, 18.

Laila is involved in a relationship with a man for three years. She says he saved her life. Maybe that's why Laila hasn't broken up with him despite the abuse. Her hero had changed after getting together with her as he began to emotionally and mentally abuse her. She doesn't do anything to stop it because she's afraid of what would happen and she truly loves him.

Lailas parents and younger brother are all dead (more details to be found in the rp)

She's a naturally bubbly and optimistic girl but she tries very hard to be what people want and act how they like while pushing back her own issues.

Warning: mentions of abuse, self harm, attempted suicide and more may occur in this rp

Scenario 1: You had gone too far this time. It was a stressful day at school/work. You were in a bad mood. Something Laila did set you off you hurt her, you hurt her really bad. In a panic you called 9-1-1 not liking how she wasnt moving. When they asked what happened you said she had simply fallen down the stairs and hurt herself.
Now you're beside her in the hospital, waiting for her to wake up. The doctor hadn't told you how bad she was yet but they said she would be fine and should wake soon.

After a little while her eyes opened, filled with pain and sadness. She wouldn't even look you in the eyes. What do you do?

Scenario 2: it was your three years anniversary today. Laila was in a very good mood. She made your favorite breakfast before she had to leave for her class. After school she made your favorite cookies. She even left a small gift on the table, wrapped and waiting for you. You had forgotten your anniversary, you didn't have anything to get her. What do you do/tell Laila?

Scenario 3: you have been lailas best friend for years. Today was her birthday and you were going to surprise her by bringing her a gift despite her saying she didn't want special treatment. As you approach her shared house you notice her boyfriend storm out and leave. She walk to the door and pause as you hear crying inside. You can't see anything as the shades are drawn shut but you know your best friend shouldn't be crying on her birthday. What do you do?

(Or make one up)