Forms

Name
Age
Gender
Species
Sexuality
Backstory
Personality
Looks
(Anything else is appreciated but optional. Forms do not have to be filled in in that way, it can be a short story like my pages are)

Rules:

-If you roleplay on one of my male pages you must also do so with one of my female.
Exception: those doing male x male roleplays

-feel free to ask to hear about unpublished ocs on the match maker page, that can also help you find ocs in the book to play with

-if a page means full it is full.
  Exception: some will be granted permission to use those pages. Don't ask for it, I will tell you if it's allowed because I like our previous rps.

-censor cursing. (Ex: sh*t)

-i will match the length of your reply. If you give me three words, I will do the same. If you give me a paragraph or multiple I will do the same.
If you continue with one liners and short replies, I may get bored and not reply.

-make sure I'm online before you tag me.

-all of my ocs will be Bi unless it is stated otherwise on the page.

-the first few chapters are scenarios made for multiple ocs from both of us.

-side ocs, romances, and events are always allowed. It is common for me to use multiple ocs and even switch who the main focus is on. It makes for a better story.

-you don't have to ask 'may I?' on the page but make sure I know which scenario you're using.

-people aren't reading these rules. I'm aware of that. If you break my rule, your comment is getting deleted. I may tell you, I may not. READ MY RULES. I don't want this book deleted.