Maelle

Maelle was once a loyal guardian of the royal family

Maelle was once a loyal guardian of the royal family. She was an undefeated warrior in hand-to-hand, long distance, or anything else that was thrown at her. That was until the demons came after the prince she was supposed to be protecting. Maelle had never fought a demon before and for the first time ever she lost.

In a last effort to protect the prince, Maelle traded her soul for the prince's, the true goal of the demons all along. Maelle traded her loyalty to lucifer to protect those she had sworn her life to. In hell she would live for the next few centuries until she managed to break free. (Which means she's a few 100 years old but she doesn't age in hell leaving her at whatever age you think she appears to be in her pic)

With the demons still after her soul, Maelle his among the humans in her dog form and to this day she searches for the offspring of the royal family so she can continue her work as their guardian.

Maelle has a personality that very strongly reflects her species. She's loyal, strong, and ferocious. When she's with those she cares for shes playful, sweet and affectionate. Warning, this dogs bite is worse than her bark.

Scenario 1: You wanted a hunting dog/guard dog that was trained and ready to work. It wasn't hard to find a shop full of them. All the dogs were good deals too as they were rescues that were trained and resold. The largest was a female with the name Maelle on her cage. You knelt down to face her and could see the intelligence in the oddly human eyes. She would certainly fulfill the job you needed so you decided to adopt her, your cover as a human owner was just what Maelle needed. "Have you found what you're looking for?" A store clerk asked.

Scenario 2: You are the youngest descendant of the royal family. (You tell me if they still hold power /Kings+Queens/ or not). You were surprised to come home one day to find a large dog sitting beside your door. She seemed to be waiting for you. She had a sort of collar that said Maelle on it but nothing else for ID. She wouldn't leave you alone (but Maelle wouldn't shift in public). Do you let her inside?

Scenario 3: you are one of the demons from hell. You had helped capture Maelle. (This is still shortly after she had given up her soul for the prince.). Your job was to break her. Get information about the kingdom or find out where gates to the human realm were. Get her to change to your side if you could. You approached Maelle who was chained to a large post (image above). She looked to you with fury and spat at you with no show of fear. Your time to get to work, what do you do?