Area 51

Of course aliens exist, was that ever a debate?
Did you really think earth could be the only planet with life?

The governments have been hiding outside life for fear of these species who figured out space travel to such distant planets before we did. Many do not speak out language and refuse to reveal secrets of their life or technology. They fear us the same we fear them.

So why do they come to earth? They all have their own reason. What's important is what we do with them. It has been decided that these creatures need to be studied better.

That's where you come in, but how do you intend on studying them? Would it be easiest to bring them to your home with humans and teach them your ways. Or maybe you think it would be better to try to get answers by force.

No matter what you decide it's your choice. That's where you are right now. All five aliens in containment at area 51 have been brought to a meeting room where you will now decide their fates. How will you study them, and what will you get in return?

 How will you study them, and what will you get in return?

"My planet is never fully engulfed in such darkness."
Mjoon (Ma-Joon) is from a planet called Eralxa. Or she says thats the closest it can be translated to English.
When asked her age she only says she is in her prime.
She is not considerably stronger or faster than humans though on her planet is known for her reading abilities. 
Reading as in figuring people out by their way of speaking and actions. She will learn people quickly, pick up on routines and habits you didn't even know you had.  She does not appear to have any powers.
She does also have heightened hearing but has trouble seeing in the dark.
She claims to have come to this planet peacefully with intent to learn about the species here for her own curiosity.
Most space travel is outlawed by her planet, she was a special case.

"I like this planets creatures

"I like this planets creatures..."
Retia (Ray-she-uh) is from a planet called Hervoi.
Retia says she has seen 32 sun orbits but her planet has a much longer orbit than ours. When asked to put it in human age she replied "between 12 and 40." Not very useful.
She is not faster or stronger than humans but is much more flexible naturally. Her bones and skin are denser making her hard to injure.
On her planet she was a speaker, one who communicated with the indigenous creatures and plants. Those speakers kept predators away and could command forests to build villages for them.
She was sent to this planet to determine it's species intelligence. She said if the species were considered to be lesser to a certain degree they would have expanded here. Her planet would like to try new territories. She never specified whether earth met her requirements or not.
She can speak to many of this Earth's species. The snake in her profile picture is one she has bonded with on this planet. She calls the snake Rose after her favorite flower of this planet.

 She calls the snake Rose after her favorite flower of this planet

"You look tasty."
Ase (Ah-sey) is from Drolk. 
She refuses to explain her age.
Drolk is a planet near Eralxa but quite the opposite of it. Her planet is nearly always in complete darkness, getting only a day or two worth of sunlight.
Ase is a huntress of her planet, the best, she will proudly brag.
She has traveled to earth looking for easy hunting grounds, one of many ships sent out.
She does not see human better than other species of the planet and will eat them if she can hunt them.
She is stronger than humans but not much faster.

Amielle, look at his page to learn of him

"Do I look human? I think you look Jripen

"Do I look human? I think you look Jripen."
Arth is from Jripl, a planet not too far from earth but not in our solar system. He arrived not long ago so little is known of him.
He says as a human he'd be early to mid twenties.
He's a lot faster than humans but not much stronger. Some say he can read minds but he never confirmed or denied that. 
He says he came to earth for some fun, not telling anything about his own planet.