Majavee

Majavee, 16, was born to a clan in the woods

Majavee, 16, was born to a clan in the woods. Her parents were leaders of this hybrid clan. She had an older brother as well. When she was still a baby, hunters came to capture the hybrids. Majavee had been out playing with her brother. Her brother escaped, Majavee did not.

She believed she was raised in captivity, bred to be a pet/slave.
She's gone through four masters in the past. She does everything she can to be good, but her natural wild instincts are strong as is her fox spirit (Red).

With these four masters she has also gone through a lot of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse. This has made her timid, terrified of just about anything. It is hard to gain her trust but once you do she is the sweetest little thing, doing anything she can to make you happy.

Scenario 1: you wanted a hybrid, you have for a while and now you can finally afford one. You went to the nearest pet store. There were inu, neko, snake hybrids, and everything imginable. Most seemed to be trying to win your favor, most were very young. As you were walking by the counter to ask the attendant about a hybrid you heard a whimper. You saw a small fox girl in a cage in the back corner. She looked older than the others but still very young. A sheet of paper on her cage said 'To be put down at 11:30.' that's in half an hour.
The girl inside the cage was curled up in a corner, the way she acted made it clear to you that she knew her fate. She was scared. What do you do?

Scenario 2: someone owed you a lot of money. Late in the day you heard a knock on your door and opened it. There was no one there besides a small kennel and a note. 'my debt is repayed. She's worth a lot $$' and it was signed by the man that owed you money. You looked at the kennel I'm confusion before peering in. You saw Majavee, sound asleep but shivering in the small container. What do you do next?