tri-soul

This gives basic look of the girls

Colly has an uneven cut, one side at her chin and the other is cheek bone. Her eyes are blue

Jessica has the haircut from the picture and always keeps her left eye hidden, her right eye is red.

Dyra has linger hair kept in two waist length braids and purple eyes.

Colleen (Colly) Jessica (Jess) and Dyra are the three souls within a shared body. A soul is your personality and way of thinking essentially. They share memories and can speak through their shared mind. Injuries and scars also travel with the soul.

The girls are 17 and were turned into vampires by an abusive and manipulitive to ex boyfriend by the name of Jay.
They never met their father and ran away from their home young leaving behind an intolerant mother and loving younger brother.

Colly is the soul who you will see in control most. She's playful, loud, and loves to laugh. She's a flirt as well but has boundaries and standards.

Dyra is the sweetheart and a bit of a nerd. She doesn't come out as often and tends to be quieter than most.

Jess puts out a cold front towards everyone. If you keep pushing and trying to gain her trust she can lighten up to show a tender side and a very protective and loving girl.

The girls speak little of their past as it is a dark place they do not want to relive, they instead spend most of their time looking to the future and everything they hope it holds.

Scenario 1: The girls had recently gotten sold by a trusted companion to the supernatural black market, essentially a slave trade full of powerful beings. It was extremely rare for vampired to get brought into those as they were stronger and faster than humans.
You had come to the trade for reasons you can decide. (ideas below of needed) and were led around to different cages. Soon you came to one with two workers standing guard I'm front of it and a loud banging from within. You looked past the bars to see a female with one bright red eyes trying to break her chains from the wall but unable to.
"Ah yes, our newest addition. She's been Injected with dead man's blood to keep her weak. Is she off any interest to you?"

(Reasons for going:
- you want a supernatural slave/servant/worker
- You work to take down places like this or free the creatures)

Feel free to make up a different scenario as well!