Reeva

Reeve, immortal, Siren

Sirens have become a somewhat rare species to the point where there's a dozen or so in each ocean and 4 or 5 in the smaller seas. Sirens live alone or in pairs of male and female. The largest group one would ever see is a mated pair and a young child or two.

Reeva does not have a mate, at least she doesn't anymore, so she lives alone.

Like all sirens, Reeva has a love song that she uses to attract men to their deaths or wreck the ship of sailors. Her song only works on those attracted to women (meaning straight or bi men/ bi or lesbian women etc.)

Reeva lives in an area used often by fishing boats and catches many humans but for some reason she had been known to release certain humans though the reasons are unknown. All of the humans that have managed to survive look very similar and that was all they had in common.

Reeva tends to be mischevious, playful, and flirtatious to those she likes. She survives in peace with the other creatures in her ocean and stays hidden from land creatures. Reeva doesn't like humans coming into her territory and loves to make them fall for her song and drag them to her death. She can be violent and is never too weak to defend herself unless there is electricity involved.

Scenario 1: Reeva has been captured. It was her fault in truth, she had released too many humans and one remembered where she came from. When she tried to lure the humans to their death there were too many and they captured her. She was sold to the highest bidding zoo where she was supposed to be arrive today! You have been hired to be her caretaker having no idea what she looks like. The delivery soon came and Reeva was emptied into the larger tank you had helped contract for her. "Wait a minute." Your coworker said. "why isn't she moving?"
Had you been faked! What do you do?

(Or a similar scenario where you are visiting the zoo to see her opening day)

Scenario 2: You were on a fishing boat. It was just like any other day until a beautiful melody reached your ears. The ship turned in that direction as tour coworkers wanted to see what it was. Before you knew it, the boat had crashed into rocks and had sunk. The men around you were disappearing one by one, sinking under and not coming back!
Too soon you were the only one left. A face appeared inches from yours, one with red eyes and turcoise hair. What do you do?