2

Val's POV
"Ava I can't wear this my boobs are literally popping out of the top, and look at my ass! No no no." I turn around seeing her taking pictures of herself in the mirror, completely ignoring everything I just said." AVA!"

"Valll live a little, show some ass some boobs. You won't die."

"Apparently you don't know the boys that go to our school." I mumble under my breath. I look at myself one more time and grab my cover up.

"You ready?" She ask as she swings her arm around my neck, I grab my phone and start to head out her door.

I don't know why but Ethan's been on my mind    ever since we had that talk in the hallway. Since when does he care about me or my family. Well...us kinda growing up together makes sense, but it's weird. Seeing him in the halls made me get this tight feeling, everything he would say made me blush...but I definitely don't like him.

I push through the drunk, horny teenagers trying to get to the kitchen to find a drink. I open the bottle of water and look at the wild teenagers. I roll my eyes and turn around looking outside, Ethan catches my attention as he plays beer pong with the football team. Looks like he didn't need anything more beer, he was drunk enough.

Feeling someone tower over me I turn around and before I can get a good look my water spills all over me.

"Oh shit...my bad." The tall, tan, brown eyed kid said. I look up and smile.

"I-it's fine. Just an accident." I nervously chuckle. He hands me a towel, and I take it softly wiping the water off my chest.

"Um...you here with someone?" He ask still standing in front of me.

"Uh...my friend Ava...but I lost her haha"

"Well I mean a boy..." I stare into his chocolate eyes in shock.

Is he trying to ask me out?

"Uh. No...yea no."

"Well..." he leans in closer looking like he was going for a kiss, I push him away leaving both of us staring at each other.

"Oh u don't want none of this...everyone does." He leans in again and I push him harder this time.

"No thanks."He started to grab my arm pulling me closer to him but someone harshly pushed him away. The boy looks over at me and I smile.

"She said no thanks" Ethan turns around and looks me up and down."You okay?" I nod my head and he continues to stand there."Uh you should play beer pong with us...have some fun."

"I don't drink Ethan." I tap him on the shoulder and begin to walk away, until I feel a hand on my waist.

"Come onnn Val..." I could tell he was a little tipsy, and he wasn't gonna stop bugging me until I gave in. I don't know why all of a sudden he keeps bothering me, usually we just pass each other and keep our life's going. But this time...it's different.

Ethan's POV
"You know what's weird...I've known you...AND Ava since I was little...AND YOU GUYS ARENT EVEN FRIENDS!" Valarie yells, telling her to come play beer pong with us was a bad idea. She became the drunk one instead.

"Shh! You can't wake my parents, you know they will tell yours." I close the door and sit her on the couch. I stared in her brown chocolate eyes as she did the same. I get up and head to the kitchen grabbing her a water and a cloth."Here..." she stares at the bottle and looks back up at me.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I care Val...now take the water and shut up." She grabs the water and chugs it, if her parents find out she was too drunk to go home by herself they're going to kill her.

"Where am I going to sleep?" She ask removing the hairs from in front of her face, I rub the back of my neck and glance over at her. She was still in her bathing suit, her body looked amazing.

"Uh...I have a couch in my room. You can sleep there."

I throw her a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts as she sits on the sofa staring at me.

"Um...close your eyes." She says, I tilt my head and laugh.

"You really trust me to keep my eyes closed...half of your boobs are out including your ass too." She continues to stare at me and I finally shut my eyes.

"Okay you can open them now."

"Damn you got nice tits." She runs up to me and slaps my arm, I throw her on the bed and start to tickle her. She kicks her legs up as my fingers run over her stomach.

"Okay okay okay" She says breathing heavily, she looks at my lips as I proceed to lean in for a kiss."Imma go to sleep now." She smiles removing her body from my bed.

Damn

Hope u guys enjoyed its starting to get better now so be patient. You guys comment moreeee tell me what you think, pleaseeeeeee, AND VOTE!

-dolansworld1