10

Continued

He passionately picks me up from the counter and brings me into his room throwing me on his bed. I turn on my stomach and look at him from behind he slides down my underwear and smacks my ass. Causing it to sting.

I couldn't believe everything that was happening at this moment. I couldn't say I wasn't enjoying it.

I'm turned on my back again and Ethan climbs on top of me leaving wet kisses on my neck.

"You're so...sexy," He says in between his kisses. I bite my lip and tug on his hair as his tongue travels down my stomach.He unclips my bra and throws it on the floor as he softly massages my breast. "Open your legs babygirl,"

I do as he says spreading my legs a little bit open, with both of his hands he spreads them more. My back arches off the bed as I feel his fingers go in.

"Fuck!" I groan, he removes his fingers and sucks on them after.

Fuck why is he like this

He grabs a condom and slips it on, my breathing became heavy, I was sweaty and I felt like I was gonna throw up. He puts the tip in and I nod my head for him to continue.

I feel the ache between my thighs as he fully enters into my body, I shut my eyes preventing me from crying. The pain traveled up my body.

"Open you're eyes baby," He says, I open them and see his face above mine. He was sweaty, his hair was a mess, the veins popped out of his arms as they gripped the sheets, his pink lips were swollen.

The pain started to go away little by little, but I was still fucking aching

I could feel my high coming and I grab onto his waist digging my nails into him.

"Fuck!"

I open my locker and put my bag into it slowly trying no to make any movement with my legs. They were killing me the pain made me want to cut them off.

I couldn't stop thinking about Ethan who was all up on another girl

I roll my eyes and slam my locker closed. Ava runs up to me with a wide smile on her face.

"What?"

"So what happened with you and Ethan last night?" She crosses her arms with a smirk on her face.

I sigh, "How do you know already?" I slowly begin to walk beside her.

"Val sweetie, your glowing, and no one has that walk unless they got fucked last night. By the way not a good job on covering that hickey."

I stare at her and groan, "Ava it was amazing." She rubs my back and nods her head.

"I know. I know." Ethan glances over at me and winks, I ignore him and continue to walk. "You're gonna ignore your daddy like that?" Ava whispers. I smack her arm and cringe.

"Don't ever say that again." We look at each other and begin to laugh.

I walk into class and sit in the back, a kid walk into the class and I notice it was the boy from the party. When I got extremely drunk and Ethan took me to his house. He notices me and I immediately put my head down.

"Hey," He sits in the desk next to me, I smile in response. "I'm Ryan,"

"Valarie," I say adding a smile, he looks me up and down causing my cheeks to heat up.

I'm not gonna lie he was attractive as hell

"I kinda came off bad at that party." He nervously laughs.

"It's fine," in the corner of my eye I see Ethan walk in and my stomach turns. He glares at me and I smirk.

If he can flirt with other girls then I can flirt with other boys

"Do you have plans tonight?" He questions, as I'm about to answer Ethan interrupts me.

"She does. Sorry man." He clicks his tongue and sits in the desk next to me on my right side.

"Why did you do that?" I whispered since the teacher started to hand test out. Ethan takes his pencil out and licks his lips.

"He's not a good guy to talk to." He responded, I give him a confused look and roll my eyes.

"Yea, and you are? If you can flirt with other girls then I can flirt with other guys. Since 'you don't do dating'" I quote his jaw clenched as he turned around and ignored me.

"Don't talk to him." He whispered as he looked through the test.

"Or what?" I smirk at him clearly making him frustrated.

"You'll see."

I didn't like this chap that much even tho it took me a week to complete it😭

-Dolansworld1